1170 Logan(720) 664-7638
- 1 Bath
Come home to character and convenience--while enjoying everything that Capitol Hill has to offer right outside your door--at 1170 N. Logan. A pet-friendly building that features updated bathrooms with clawfoot tubs, granite countertops*, vinyl plank flooring, exposed brick walls* and hardwood floors*. Capitol Hill is known for its vibrant cafes, bars, restaurants and live music venues, as well as its perfect proximity to work and downtown. Walk across the street to Bar Nun The Black Box for a cocktail, or grab a bite to eat City O' City for delicious vegetarian options! Not only can you find amazing cafes and bars, this property is also centrally located between Cheesman Park and Civic Center Park - where you can enjoy plenty of green space. Here at 1170 Logan you'll find everything you need for the perfect Denver living experience!
Available Units (4)
*Rates subject to change based on lease terms and move-in date.
Click the calculator icon to view the pricing matrix.
- Studio Deposit: $700 (Refundable) Due at Move-In
- Deposit Free with Rhino
- Pet Fee: $200 (Non-Refundable) Per Pet Due at Move-In
- Pet Rent: $30/Month Per Pet
- Service Animals Allowed: Must Provide Certified Documentation
- Utilities: $75/Month + $3 Pest Control Fee*
- Parking: No On-Site Parking
- On-Site Storage: No On-Site Storage
- On-Site Wi-Fi: No On-Site Wi-Fi Provided (Xfinity or CenturyLink Compatible)
- Look and Lease Special! $500 Off!
- Granite Countertops*
- Hardwood Floors*
- Exposed Brick*
- White Cabinetry*
- Applicant’s gross income (before taxes) must equal 2 times monthly rent
- Roommates must have combined income of 2 times monthly rent
- Income verification (paystubs, bank statements, offer letters, etc.) from the last 2 months are required at time of application
- If you do not qualify financially, we require a guarantor/cosigner who makes 5x rent per month (before taxes)
- $0-$99 in delinquent debt: Approved. $100-$2499 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit. $2500-$5000 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit + a cosigner. $5000+ in delinquent debt: Declined
- Credit will not be considered for applicants receiving a housing subsidy as defined by C.R.S. § 38-12-902(1.7).
- Portable Tenant Screening Reports (PTSR): 1) Applicant has the right to provide Cornerstone Apartment Services with a PTSR that is not more than 30 days old, as defined in 38-12-902(2.5), Colorado Revised Statutes; and 2) if Applicant provides Cornerstone Apartment Services with a PTSR, Cornerstone Apartment Services is prohibited from: a) charging Applicant a rental application fee; or b) charging Applicant a fee for Cornerstone Apartment Services to access or use the PTSR
- Evictions in the last 7 years: Declined
- Violent misdemeanor in the last 5 years: Declined
- Felony charge in the last 5 years: Declined
- Registration on a sex offender list of any kind: Declined
- Please reference the "Help" page for more details on qualifications
- Cheesman Park
- Ogden Theatre
- Denver Art Museum
- City O' City
- Trader Joes
- Jelly Cafe