- Studio, 2 Bed
- 1 Bath
1220-1230 Pearl has tons of character! Shared porches, high ceilings, hardwood floors, and original built-ins are just some of the features that make these apartments unique. The location can't be beat. Located in the historic Capitol Hill neighborhood with a walk score of 92, you can walk everywhere!
Available Units (2)
*Rates subject to change based on lease terms and move-in date.
Click the calculator icon to view the pricing matrix.
- Studio: $700 Deposit Due at Move In
- 1 Bed: $800 Deposit Due at Move In
- 2 Bed: $900 Deposit Due at Move In
- 3 Bed: $1,000 Deposit Due at Move In
- Studio Utility Charge: $32/Month
- 1 Bed Utility Charge: $50/Month
- 2 Bed Utility Charge: $64/Month
- 3 Bed Utility Charge: $89/Month
- Pet Rent: $30/Month Per Pet (Cat/Dog)
- Pet Deposit: $250 Per (Cat/Dog) Due at Move In
- Unit 1224 sets up Xcel (Gas/Electric)
- Uncovered Parking: $75/Month (Subject to Availability)
- Deposit Free with Rhino
- Wood Style Flooring
- Smoke-Free Building
- Applicant’s gross income (before taxes) must equal 3 times monthly rent.
- Roommates must have combined income of 3 times monthly rent.
- Income verification (paystubs, bank statements, offer letters, etc.) from the last 2 months are required at time of application.
- If you do not qualify financially, we require a guarantor/cosigner who makes 5x rent per month (before taxes).
- $0-$99 in delinquent debt: Approved. $100-$2499 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit. $2500-$5000 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit + a cosigner. $5000+ in delinquent debt: Declined.
- Evictions in the last 7 years: Declined.
- Violent misdemeanor in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Felony charge in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Please reference the "Help" page for more details on qualifications.
- Cheesman Park
- Ogden Theatre
- Denver Art Museum
- City O' City
- Trader Joes
- Jelly Cafe