Welcome to 1400 Cook Street! Located in the highly desirable Congress Park neighborhood, 1400 Cook is near City Park, Denver Zoo, Museum of Nature & Science, Denver Botanic Gardens, Park Hill Golf Club, Denver Country Club, three medical centers and a wide variety of casual ethnic restaurants. Colfax Avenue is just two blocks away from the building, providing fantastic accessibility to go grocery shopping at Sprouts, grab a beer at Cerebral brewing, or eat at Mezcal -- just to name a few of the many popular options in the area. The apartments exude 20th century charm with high ceilings, beautiful woodwork and a large covered porch -- perfect for relaxing and watching the world go by as neighbors walk their dogs, trek to nearby grocery stores or walk to one of the many restaurants on Colfax. A complete remodel in 2018 provides modern functionality with refinished wood floors and updated kitchen that includes granite countertops, new appliances and contemporary lighting.
Available Units (0)
*Rates subject to change based on lease terms and move-in date.
- Studio: $700 Deposit Due at Move In
- 2 Bedroom: $900 Deposit Due at Move In
- 4 Bedroom: $1000 Deposit Due at Move In
- $200 Non-Refundable Pet Fee (Per Pet) Due at Move In
- $30/Month Pet Rent (Per Pet)
- Utilities: Resident Pays all Utilities - Utility Amount Changes Monthly Based on Usage
- Deposit Free Option with Rhino: www.sayrhino.com (For More Options)
- In-Unit Laundry*
- Smoke-Free Building
- Applicant’s gross income (before taxes) must equal 3 times monthly rent.
- Roommates must have combined income of 3 times monthly rent.
- Income verification (paystubs, bank statements, offer letters, etc.) from the last 2 months are required at time of application.
- If you do not qualify financially, we require a guarantor/cosigner who makes 5x rent per month (before taxes).
- $0-$99 in delinquent debt: Approved. $100-$2499 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit. $2500-$000 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit + a cosigner. $5000+ in delinquent debt: Declined.
- Evictions in the last 7 years: Declined.
- Violent misdemeanor in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Felony charge in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Please reference the "Help" page for more details on qualifications.
- Botanic Gardens
- Outdoor Pools
- Tag Burger Bar
- Picnic Areas
- Colorado Boulevard
- Tennis Courts