1400 N Lipan
Great location in Lincoln Park neighborhood - 5 minute walk to downtown Denver, 15 minute walk to lower downtown, 3 blocks from large grocery store, 3 blocks from Cherry Creek bike path, 2 blocks to Santa Fe Arts District, 1/2 block from Starbucks, 1 block to light rail, 1 block to Auraria Campus, 2 blocks to large Lincoln Park.
Available Units (0)
*Rates subject to change based on lease terms and move-in date.
- Studio: $700 Deposit Due at Move In
- 1 Bedroom: $800 Deposit Due at Move In
- 2 Bedroom: $900 Deposit Due at Move In
- 3 Bedroom: $1000 Deposit Due at Move In
- Pet Rent: $30/Month Per Pet
- $200 Non-Refundable Pet Fee Per Pet Due at Move In
- Studio Utility Charge: $55/Month + Xcel (Electric)
- 1 Bedroom Utility Charge: $85/Month + Xcel (Electric)
- 2 Bedroom Utility Charge: $90/Month + Xcel (Electric)
- 2 Bedroom Large Utility Charge: $105/Month +Xcel (Electric)
- 3 Bedroom Utility Charge: $100/Month + Xcel (Electric)
- Uncovered Parking: $75/Month (Subject to Availability)
- Deposit Free Option with Rhino: www.sayrhino.com (For More Information)
- In-Unit Laundry*
- On-Site Laundry
- Controlled Entry
* Select Units
- Applicant’s gross income (before taxes) must equal 3 times monthly rent.
- Roommates must have combined income of 3 times monthly rent.
- Income verification (paystubs, bank statements, offer letters, etc.) from the last 2 months are required at time of application.
- If you do not qualify financially, we require a guarantor/cosigner who makes 5x rent per month (before taxes).
- $0-$99 in delinquent debt: Approved. $100-$2499 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit. $2500-$5000 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit + a cosigner. $5000+ in delinquent debt: Declined.
- Evictions in the last 7 years: Declined.
- Violent misdemeanor in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Felony charge in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Please reference the "Help" page for more details on qualifications.
- Walking Paths
- Biking Trails
- Platte River
- Close to Downtown
- Union Station
- Dog Parks
- Williams & Graham
- Root Down
- Sweet Cow