- 3 Bed
- 2 Baths
This Denver Mansion in the heart of the Highlands sits on the highest lot in all of Denver. Well above the surrounding streets, the large yard offers privacy and plenty of space to relax. The house sits at the intersection of the retail meccas of Berkeley (just down Tennyson Street) and Highland (just down 32nd Avenue). Blocks away from many of restaurants, coffee houses, shops, and Sloan's Lake. This is one of the best locations in Denver. Schedule your tour today!
Available Units (1)
*Rates subject to change based on lease terms and move-in date.
- 2 Bedroom: $900 Deposit Due at Move In
- 3 Bedroom: $1000 Deposit Due at Move In
- Pet Rent: $30/Month Per Pet
- $200 Non-Refundable Pet Fee Per Due at Move In
- Resident Pays All Utilities
- Deposit Free with Rhino: www.sayrhino.com (For More Information)
- 1 Month Free!
- In-Unit Laundry*
- Reserved Parking**
- Applicant’s gross income (before taxes) must equal 3 times monthly rent.
- Roommates must have combined income of 3 times monthly rent.
- Income verification (paystubs, bank statements, offer letters, etc.) from the last 2 months are required at time of application.
- If you do not qualify financially, we require a guarantor/cosigner who makes 5x rent per month (before taxes).
- $0-$99 in delinquent debt: Approved. $100-$2499 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit. $2500-$5000 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit + a cosigner. $5000+ in delinquent debt: Declined.
- Evictions in the last 7 years: Declined.
- Violent misdemeanor in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Felony charge in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Please reference the "Help" page for more details on qualifications.
- Walking Paths
- Biking Trails
- Platte River
- Close to Downtown
- Union Station
- Dog Parks
- Williams & Graham
- Root Down
- Sweet Cow