736 N Ogden
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
736 Ogden Street is a 3300 square foot, 5 unit building built in 1907. It sits close to the heart of the Capitol Hill retail area (centered at 9th Avenue and Corona Street) where you will find a large grocery store, shops, restaurants and coffee houses. Additional shops and restaurants are a few blocks further at 6th and Logan Street. The home was built high above Ogden Street, providing residents with privacy and views towards the mountains and downtown Denver. There is a large, shared, fenced yard. Dogs and cats are allowed (please note that we require that dog owners carry liability insurance - readily available and reasonably inexpensive). The rear of the property also has a large, shared second story deck. There are 4 parking spaces off the alley - these are provided on a first come, first serve basis. In addition, there is a two car garage available for rent.
Available Units (3)
*Rates subject to change based on lease terms and move-in date.
- 1 Bedroom: $800 Deposit Due at Move In
- Pet Rent: $30/Month (Per Pet)
- $200 Non-Refundable Pet Fee (Per Pet) Due at Move In
- Resident Pays All Utilities
- Deposit Free Option with Rhino: www.sayrhino.com (For More Information)
- In-Unit Laundry*
- On-Site Laundry
- Applicant’s gross income (before taxes) must equal 3 times monthly rent.
- Roommates must have combined income of 3 times monthly rent.
- Income verification (paystubs, bank statements, offer letters, etc.) from the last 2 months are required at time of application.
- If you do not qualify financially, we require a guarantor/cosigner who makes 5x rent per month (before taxes).
- $0-$99 in delinquent debt: Approved. $100-$2499 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit. $2500-$5000 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit + a cosigner. $5000+ in delinquent debt: Declined.
- Evictions in the last 7 years: Declined.
- Violent misdemeanor in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Felony charge in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Please reference the "Help" page for more details on qualifications.
- Cheesman Park
- Ogden Theatre
- Denver Art Museum
- City O' City
- Trader Joes
- Jelly Cafe