B Street LoHiBuilding Tour
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
B Street LoHi opened its doors at 1736 Boulder Street for the first time in the Fall of 2013, and with its thoughtful and energy-efficient design, it's no surprise the building won The University of Denver's Project of the Year award. The 73-unit building contains a mix of studios, one, and two-bedroom apartments, each with its own balcony, in-unit washer and dryer, barn door closets, granite countertops, and 9-foot ceilings. The design carries a contemporary yet timeless feel while also honing in on the features Denver residents value: rustic, wilderness vibes blended with urban, city living. Beetle kill wood, sound blocking steel frame, neutral finishes, and of course, rooftop views of both the city and the mountains accentuate the design.The building welcomes and encourages dogs and cats in this pet-friendly community. Residents at B Street LoHi can enjoy on-site parking, a fitness room, a rooftop patio with a fire pit, a club room featuring a pool table and a kegerator, a bike repair station, and a business center.The LEED Silver certified five-story building was designed with the environment in mind, including features to reduce electricity costs and water consumption, as well as becoming the first building in the nation to be framed with 95% recycled steel.B Street LoHi is an Urban Infill Development in the heart of the popular LoHi neighborhood with easy access to downtown via the pedestrian bridge over I-25 and the South Platte River. The culturally vibrant locale is nestled in the northwest corner of Denver and features trendy boutiques, art galleries, diverse cuisines, and nightlife galore. Imagine yourself living here just a short walk to Confluence Park, Avanti Food & Beverage Hall, Little Man Ice Cream, and much more!
Available Units (1)
*Rates subject to change based on lease terms and move-in date.
Click the calculator icon to view the pricing matrix.
- Studio: $700 Deposit Due at Move In
- 1 Bed: $800 Deposit Due at Move In
- 2 Bed: $900 Deposit Due at Move In
- $250 Refundable Pet Deposit (Per Pet)
- $30/Month Pet Rent (Per Pet)
- Resident pays all utilities including Xcel (Electric)
- Utilities billed by a third party, amount changes monthly based on usage
- Uncovered Parking: $100/month (Subject to Availability)
- Deposit Free with Rhino
- Community Room/Patio
- Fitness Room
- In-Unit Laundry
- Reserved Parking**
- Rooftop Deck/Patio
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Wood Style Flooring
- Bike Repair Station
- Community Grill
- Controlled Entry
- Garbage Disposal
- Granite Countertops
- LEED Silver Certification
- Smoke-Free Building
- Business Center
- Pet Friendly
- Barn Door Closets
- Applicant’s gross income (before taxes) must equal 3 times monthly rent.
- Roommates must have combined income of 3 times monthly rent.
- Income verification (paystubs, bank statements, offer letters, etc.) from the last 2 months are required at time of application.
- If you do not qualify financially, we require a guarantor/cosigner who makes 5x rent per month (before taxes).
- $0-$99 in delinquent debt: Approved. $100-$2499 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit. $2500-$5000 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit + a cosigner. $5000+ in delinquent debt: Declined.
- Evictions in the last 7 years: Declined.
- Violent misdemeanor in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Felony charge in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Please reference the "Help" page for more details on qualifications.
- Close to Downtown
- Confluence Park
- Gallery Walks
- Union Station
- Bike Paths
- Platte River
- LoHi SteakBar