- 1, 2 Beds
- 1, 2 Baths
Say hello to The Victor, a grand building, located in the City Park neighborhood of Denver, with lots to offer. Everything from in-unit laundry, to dishwashers, balconies, and a rooftop deck, this building has it all. Take a short walk to City Park, and explore the many different recreational activities it has to offer! Everything from the City Park Pavilion, to Ferril Lake, to the Denver Zoo and the Denver Museum of Nature & Science, this building is located just down the street. Schedule your tour today!
Available Units (6)
*Rates subject to change based on lease terms and move-in date.
- Studio: $700 Deposit Due at Move In
- 1 Bedroom: $800 Deposit Due at Move In
- 2 Bedroom: $900 Deposit Due at Move In
- $200 Non-Refundable Pet Fee (Per Pet) Due at Move In
- $30/Month Pet Rent (Per Pet)
- Resident pays all utilities including Xcel (Electric)
- Reserved Parking: $175/Month (Subject to Availability)
- Deposit Free Option with Rhino: www.sayrhino.com (For More Information)
- In-Unit Laundry
- Reserved Parking**
- Wood Style Flooring
- Bike Storage
- Rooftop Deck*
- Controlled Access
- Applicant’s gross income (before taxes) must equal 3 times monthly rent.
- Roommates must have combined income of 3 times monthly rent.
- Income verification (paystubs, bank statements, offer letters, etc.) from the last 2 months are required at time of application.
- If you do not qualify financially, we require a guarantor/cosigner who makes 5x rent per month (before taxes).
- $0-$99 in delinquent debt: Approved. $100-$2499 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit. $2500-$5000 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit + a cosigner. $5000+ in delinquent debt: Declined.
- Evictions in the last 7 years: Declined.
- Violent misdemeanor in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Felony charge in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Please reference the "Help" page for more details on qualifications.
- City Park
- Running Trails
- Bike Paths
- Denver Zoo
- City Park Jazz
- Blue Bird Theater
- Denver Biscuit Co.