- 1 Bath
Located in the Uptown neighborhood of Denver, The Jefferson apartments are a mix of studio and one-bedroom units. Newly renovated with hardwood floors, full kitchens, ample storage, and en-suite bathrooms. Every tenant enjoys access to the building's private gym as well as free Wi-Fi. Plus you're within walking distance to 16th Street Mall.
Available Units (4)
*Rates subject to change based on lease terms and move-in date.
- Studio: $700 Deposit Due at Move In
- 1 Bedroom: $800 Deposit Due at Move In
- $200 Non-Refundable Pet Fee (Per Pet) Due at Move In
- $30/Month Pet Rent (Per Pet)
- Studio Utility Charge: $85/Month
- 1 Bedroom Utility Charge: $100/Month
- No Off Street Parking Available
- Deposit Free Option with Rhino: www.sayrhino.com (For more Information)
- Fitness Room
- Controlled Entry
- Smoke Free Building
- Hardwood Floors*
- Interior Bike Storage
- Onsite Coinless Laundry
- Package Room
- Applicant’s gross income (before taxes) must equal 3 times monthly rent.
- Roommates must have combined income of 3 times monthly rent.
- Income verification (paystubs, bank statements, offer letters, etc.) from the last 2 months are required at time of application.
- If you do not qualify financially, we require a guarantor/cosigner who makes 5x rent per month (before taxes).
- $0-$99 in delinquent debt: Approved. $100-$2499 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit. $2500-$5000 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit + a cosigner. $5000+ in delinquent debt: Declined.
- Evictions in the last 7 years: Declined.
- Violent misdemeanor in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Felony charge in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Please reference the "Help" page for more details on qualifications.
- Close to Downtown
- Ace Ping-Pong Hall
- 16th Street Mall
- Very Walkable
- Close to City Park