Vista 28 Apartments
- 1, 2, 3 Beds
- 1, 2 Baths
Welcome to Vista 28 Apartments located 2 blocks north of City Park Golf Course in Denver's Skyland Neighborhood. This boutique building blends vintage style, modern comfort, and convenient access to nearly everything Denver has to offer. Relax on your balcony with a cup of coffee or host a gathering on the expansive roof top deck. 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartment homes have been thoughtfully designed to offer an upscale yet relaxed environment with a focus on natural light, scale and outdoor living.
Available Units (4)
*Rates subject to change based on lease terms and move-in date.
Click the calculator icon to view the pricing matrix.
- 1 Bedroom: $800 Deposit Due at Move In
- 2 Bedroom: $900 Deposit Due at Move In
- 3 Bedroom: $1,000 Deposit Due at Move In
- $250 Refundable Pet Deposit (Per Pet)
- $30/Month Pet Rent (Per Pet)
- Utilities billed by a third party, amount changes monthly based on usage. Resident also pays Xcel (Electric)
- Uncovered Parking: $75/month (Subject to Availability)
- Deposit Free with Rhino
- $500 Off Move In!
- In-Unit Laundry
- Rooftop Deck/Patio
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Wood Style Flooring
- Controlled Entry
- Garage Parking**
- Smoke Free Building
- Applicant’s gross income (before taxes) must equal 3 times monthly rent.
- Roommates must have combined income of 3 times monthly rent.
- Income verification (paystubs, bank statements, offer letters, etc.) from the last 2 months are required at time of application.
- If you do not qualify financially, we require a guarantor/cosigner who makes 5x rent per month (before taxes).
- $0-$99 in delinquent debt: Approved. $100-$2499 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit. $2500-$5000 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit + a cosigner. $5000+ in delinquent debt: Declined.
- Evictions in the last 7 years: Declined.
- Violent misdemeanor in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Felony charge in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Please reference the "Help" page for more details on qualifications.
- City Park
- Running Trails
- Bike Paths
- Denver Zoo
- City Park Jazz
- Blue Bird Theater
- Denver Biscuit Co.