1071 Marion Street
This 1920s building is the embodiment of vintage charm. Just mere steps from Cheesman Park, the apartments at 1071 Marion provide its residents premium access to some of Denver's most coveted hot spots. Go for a morning run in Cheesman Park, spend the afternoon wandering around the exquisite Botanic Gardens, or grab a coffee and a croissant at your favorite local coffee shop.
Available Units (0)
*Rates subject to change based on lease terms and move-in date.
- Studio: $700 Deposit Due at Move In
- 1 Bedroom: $800 Deposit Due at Move In
- 2 Bedroom: $900 Deposit Due at Move In
- 3 Bedroom: $1,000 Deposit Due at Move In
- No Pets Allowed
- Studio Utility Charge: $63/Month + Xcel (Gas/Electric)
- 1 Bedroom Utility Charge: $81/Month + Xcel (Gas/Electric)
- 2 Bedroom Utility Charge: $115/Month + Xcel (Gas/Electric)
- 3 Bedroom Utility Charge: $169 + Xcel (Gas/Electric)
- Uncovered Parking: $50/Month (Subject to Availability)
- Deposit Free Option with Rhino: www.sayrhino.com (For more Information)
- On-Site Laundry
- Reserved Parking**
- Wood Style Flooring*
- Controlled Entry
- Gas Appliances
- Vintage Style
- Applicant’s gross income (before taxes) must equal 3 times monthly rent.
- Roommates must have combined income of 3 times monthly rent.
- Income verification (paystubs, bank statements, offer letters, etc.) from the last 2 months are required at time of application.
- If you do not qualify financially, we require a guarantor/cosigner who makes 5x rent per month (before taxes).
- $0-$99 in delinquent debt: Approved. $100-$2499 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit. $2500-$5000 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit + a cosigner. $5000+ in delinquent debt: Declined.
- Evictions in the last 7 years: Declined.
- Violent misdemeanor in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Felony charge in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Please reference the "Help" page for more details on qualifications.
- Colfax Avenue
- Botanic Gardens
- Running Trails
- Biking Trails
- Liks Ice Cream
- King Soopers