- 2 Bed
- 1 Bath
Looking for a spot in one of Denver's coolest neighborhoods? Then, 1526 Lafayette in Uptown is the spot for you! Immerse yourself in this thriving neighborhood- whether it be meeting friends for a game of volleyball at Cheesman Park, or catching a concert at the Ogden Theatre. Living at 1526 Lafayette means your days will be filled with fun around the city, while your nights bring you restful relaxation. Welcome home!
Available Units (1)
*Rates subject to change based on lease terms and move-in date.
- Studio: $700 Deposit Due at Move In
- 2 Bedroom: $900 Deposit Due at Move In
- $200 Non-Refundable Pet Fee (Per Pet) Due at Move In
- $30/Month Pet Rent (Per Pet)
- Studio Utility Charge: $52/Month + Xcel (Electric)
- 2 Bedroom Utility Charge: $86/Month + Xcel (Electric)
- Free First Come, First Serve Parking (Subject to Availability)
- Deposit Free Option with Rhino: www.sayrhino.com (For more Information)
- Free Open Parking**
- On Site Laundry
- Wood Style Flooring
- Controlled Entry
- Applicant’s gross income (before taxes) must equal 3 times monthly rent.
- Roommates must have combined income of 3 times monthly rent.
- Income verification (paystubs, bank statements, offer letters, etc.) from the last 2 months are required at time of application.
- If you do not qualify financially, we require a guarantor/cosigner who makes 5x rent per month (before taxes).
- $0-$99 in delinquent debt: Approved. $100-$2499 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit. $2500-$5000 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit + a cosigner. $5000+ in delinquent debt: Declined.
- Evictions in the last 7 years: Declined.
- Violent misdemeanor in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Felony charge in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Please reference the "Help" page for more details on qualifications.
- Close to Downtown
- Ace Ping-Pong Hall
- 16th Street Mall
- Very Walkable
- Close to City Park