960 Pearl St
- 1 Bath
960 Pearl Street brings vintage charm and character to Denver's Capitol Hill neighborhood. Built in the 1920's, you'll enjoy the historic facade and original features that this building has to offer. 960 Pearl has a terrific location in the heart of Capitol Hill, close to surrounding restaurants, parks, bars, and shopping. Thanks to an extremely high walk-ability score, you'll love being able to go to brunch or grocery shop without having to take your car or bike!
Available Units (1)
*Rates subject to change based on lease terms and move-in date.
Click the calculator icon to view the pricing matrix.
- Studio: $700 Deposit Due at Move In
- 1 Bedroom: $800 Deposit Due at Move In
- 2 Bedroom: $900 Deposit Due at Move In
- $200 Non-Refundable Pet Fee (Per Pet) Due at Move In
- $30/Month Pet Rent (Per Pet)
- Studio Utility Charge: $72/Month + Xcel (Electric)
- 1 Bedroom Utility Charge: $90/Month + Xcel (Electric)
- 2 Bedroom Utility Charge: $90/Month + Xcel (Electric)
- Uncovered Parking: $75/Month (Subject to Availability)
- Deposit Free Option with Rhino: www.sayrhino.com (For more Information)
- On-Site Laundry
- Reserved Parking**
- Smoke-Free Building
- Butterfly Controlled Entry
- Oak Hardwood Flooring
- Starry WiFi
- Applicant’s gross income (before taxes) must equal 3 times monthly rent.
- Roommates must have combined income of 3 times monthly rent.
- Income verification (paystubs, bank statements, offer letters, etc.) from the last 2 months are required at time of application.
- If you do not qualify financially, we require a guarantor/cosigner who makes 5x rent per month (before taxes).
- $0-$99 in delinquent debt: Approved. $100-$2499 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit. $2500-$5000 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit + a cosigner. $5000+ in delinquent debt: Declined.
- Evictions in the last 7 years: Declined.
- Violent misdemeanor in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Felony charge in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Please reference the "Help" page for more details on qualifications.
- Cheesman Park
- Ogden Theatre
- Denver Art Museum
- City O' City
- Trader Joes
- Jelly Cafe