- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
Welcome to Baker 12, a complex of buildings containing 12 units of studios and one bedrooms. With many different offerings such as,, on-site laundry, reserved parking, hardwood floors and even stainless steel appliances, you'll be fully stocked! Not only will you want for nothing within your complex, but just outside you'll find the recreational Dailey Park, the space annex art gallery, and a wide variety of restaurants just a couple streets over. So schedule your tour today!
Available Units (2)
*Rates subject to change based on lease terms and move-in date.
- Studio: $700 Deposit Due at Move In
- 1 Bedroom: $800 Deposit Due at Move In
- Pet Rent: $30/Month (Per Pet)
- $200 Non-Refundable Pet Fee (Per Pet) Due at Move In
- Resident pays all utilities, amount changes monthly based on usage
- Reserved Parking: $75month (Subject to Availability)
- Deposit Free Option with Rhino: www.sayrhino.com (For more Information)
- On-Site Laundry
- Reserved Parking**
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Wood Style Flooring
- Smoke-Free Building
- Applicant’s gross income (before taxes) must equal 3 times monthly rent.
- Roommates must have combined income of 3 times monthly rent.
- Income verification (paystubs, bank statements, offer letters, etc.) from the last 2 months are required at time of application.
- If you do not qualify financially, we require a guarantor/cosigner who makes 5x rent per month (before taxes).
- $0-$99 in delinquent debt: Approved. $100-$2499 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit. $2500-$5000 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit + a cosigner. $5000+ in delinquent debt: Declined.
- Evictions in the last 7 years: Declined.
- Violent misdemeanor in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Felony charge in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Please reference the "Help" page for more details on qualifications.
- Santa Fe Arts
- 6th Avenue
- Mayan Theater
- Punch Bowl Social
- Pizzeria Locale
- Beatrice Woodsley
- Antique Row