Baker 12(720) 899-3242
- 1 Bath
Welcome to Baker 12 Apartments, a smaller community on a quiet residential street in the Baker neighborhood. This building features pet-friendly studio and one-bedroom units that have on-site laundry, stainless-steel appliances, wood-style flooring, and reserved parking**. Just two blocks away is South Broadway, where you'll have dining, shops, and entertainment at your fingertips! Take a short walk to Go Fish Sushi Denver or Sputnik for a bite to eat, Choas Bloom Theater for nightly entertainment, or any of the unique shops that are along the strip! If you are looking for more outdoor fun, Dailey Park is just across the street from your door.
Available Units (1)
*Rates subject to change based on lease terms and move-in date.
Studios 1 unit
- Studio: $700 Deposit Due at Move In
- 1 Bedroom: $800 Deposit Due at Move In
- $200 Non-Refundable Pet Fee (Per Pet) Due at Move In
- Pet Rent: $30/Month (Per Pet)
- Studio Utility Charge: $86/Month + Xcel (Electric)
- 1 Bedroom Utility Charge: $106/Month + Xcel (Electric)
- Reserved Parking: $75month (Subject to Availability)
- Deposit Free Option with Rhino: www.sayrhino.com (For more Information)
- On-Site Laundry
- Reserved Parking**
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Wood Style Flooring
- Smoke-Free Building
- Applicant’s gross income (before taxes) must equal 3 times monthly rent.
- Roommates must have combined income of 3 times monthly rent.
- Income verification (paystubs, bank statements, offer letters, etc.) from the last 2 months are required at time of application.
- If you do not qualify financially, we require a guarantor/cosigner who makes 5x rent per month (before taxes).
- $0-$99 in delinquent debt: Approved. $100-$2499 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit. $2500-$5000 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit + a cosigner. $5000+ in delinquent debt: Declined.
- Evictions in the last 7 years: Declined.
- Violent misdemeanor in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Felony charge in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Please reference the "Help" page for more details on qualifications.
- Santa Fe Arts
- 6th Avenue
- Mayan Theater
- Punch Bowl Social
- Pizzeria Locale
- Beatrice Woodsley
- Antique Row