- 1 Bath
The Belmore is a vintage building with character that will have you swooning. Hardwood floors and cove ceilings are only a couple of the dreamy details that come with living at the Belmore. Located in the central Capitol Hill District, this building is only steps away from King Soopers as well as tons of great bars and restaurants.
Available Units (1)
*Rates subject to change based on lease terms and move-in date.
Click the calculator icon to view the pricing matrix.
- Studio: $700 Deposit Due at Move In
- 1 Bed: $800 Deposit Due at Move In
- 2 Bed: $900 Deposit Due at Move In
- 3 Bed: $1,000 Deposit Due at Move In
- $250 Refundable Pet Deposit (Per Cat)
- $30/Month Pet Rent (Per Cat)
- Studio Utility Charge: $49/Month + Xcel (Electric)
- 1 Bed Utility Charge: $65/Month + Xcel (Electric)
- 2 Bed Utility Charge: $100/Month + Xcel (Electric)
- 3 Bed Utility Charge: $119/Month + Xcel (Electric)
- Garage Parking: $100/Month (Subject to Availability)
- Deposit Free with Rhino
- On-Site Laundry
- Controlled Entry
- Garage Parking**
- Smoke-Free Building
- Applicant’s gross income (before taxes) must equal 3 times monthly rent.
- Roommates must have combined income of 3 times monthly rent.
- Income verification (paystubs, bank statements, offer letters, etc.) from the last 2 months are required at time of application.
- If you do not qualify financially, we require a guarantor/cosigner who makes 5x rent per month (before taxes).
- $0-$99 in delinquent debt: Approved. $100-$2499 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit. $2500-$5000 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit + a cosigner. $5000+ in delinquent debt: Declined.
- Evictions in the last 7 years: Declined.
- Violent misdemeanor in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Felony charge in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Please reference the "Help" page for more details on qualifications.
- Cheesman Park
- Ogden Theatre
- Denver Art Museum
- City O' City
- Trader Joes
- Jelly Cafe