Corona Court Apartments
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
Corona Court is nestled in the magnificent Capitol Hill neighborhood, offering convenient proximity to King Soopers, Snarf's, Park Tavern, and other popular Denver hotspots. This location is truly remarkable, allowing easy access to various amenities and attractions. If you prefer outdoor activities, indulge in a refreshing run, bike ride, or a delightful picnic at the historic Cheesman Park, just a few short blocks away. The stunning building boasts a tranquil courtyard and unique apartments adorned with wood-style flooring and large windows that flood each room with abundant natural light. With a range of studio, one, and two-bedroom units, Corona Court caters to diverse living preferences for you and your furry companions. Additionally, the building provides on-site laundry facilities and controlled entry for added convenience and security.
Available Units (1)
*Rates subject to change based on lease terms and move-in date.
Click the calculator icon to view the pricing matrix.
1 Bedrooms 1 unit
- Studio: $700 Deposit Due at Move In
- 1 Bedroom: $800 Deposit Due at Move In
- 2 Bedroom: $900 Deposit Due at Move In
- $200 Non-Refundable Pet Fee (Per Pet) Due at Move In
- $30/Month Pet Rent (Per Pet)
- Studio Utility Charge: $69/Month + Xcel (Electric)
- 1 Bedroom Utility Charge: $91/Month + Xcel (Electric)
- 2 Bedroom Utility Charge: $138/Month + Xcel (Electric)
- No off street parking available
- Deposit Free Option with Rhino: www.sayrhino.com (For More Information)
- Free WiFi
- On-Site Laundry
- Wood Style Flooring*
- Controlled Entry
- Garbage Disposal
- Smoke-Free Building
- Applicant’s gross income (before taxes) must equal 3 times monthly rent.
- Roommates must have combined income of 3 times monthly rent.
- Income verification (paystubs, bank statements, offer letters, etc.) from the last 2 months are required at time of application.
- If you do not qualify financially, we require a guarantor/cosigner who makes 5x rent per month (before taxes).
- $0-$99 in delinquent debt: Approved. $100-$2499 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit. $2500-$5000 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit + a cosigner. $5000+ in delinquent debt: Declined.
- Evictions in the last 7 years: Declined.
- Violent misdemeanor in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Felony charge in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Please reference the "Help" page for more details on qualifications.
- Cheesman Park
- Ogden Theatre
- Denver Art Museum
- City O' City
- Trader Joes
- Jelly Cafe