Corona Court Apartments
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
Corona Court is in the magnificent Capitol Hill neighborhood. Just a hop, skip and a jump away from King Soopers, Snarf's, Park Tavern and other Denver hotspots, this location is nothing shy of stellar. If you'd rather take a run, bike ride, have a picnic or play volleyball, the historic Cheesman Park is just a few short blocks away. The gorgeous building features a peaceful courtyard and unique apartments with wood-style flooring and large windows to bring ample natural sunlight into each room.
Available Units (1)
*Rates subject to change based on lease terms and move-in date.
Click the calculator icon to view the pricing matrix.
- Studio: $700 Deposit Due at Move In
- 1 Bed: $800 Deposit Due at Move In
- 2 Bed: $900 Deposit Due at Move In
- $250 Refundable Pet Deposit (Per Cat)
- $30/Month Pet Rent (Per Cat)
- Studio Utility Charge: $38/Month + Xcel (Electric)
- 1 Bed Utility Charge: $63/Month + Xcel (Electric)
- 2 Bed Utility Charge: $91/Month + Xcel (Electric)
- No off street parking available
- Deposit Free with Rhino
- Free WiFi
- On-Site Laundry
- Wood Style Flooring
- Controlled Entry
- Garbage Disposal
- Smoke-Free Building
- Applicant’s gross income (before taxes) must equal 3 times monthly rent.
- Roommates must have combined income of 3 times monthly rent.
- Income verification (paystubs, bank statements, offer letters, etc.) from the last 2 months are required at time of application.
- If you do not qualify financially, we require a guarantor/cosigner who makes 5x rent per month (before taxes).
- $0-$99 in delinquent debt: Approved. $100-$2499 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit. $2500-$5000 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit + a cosigner. $5000+ in delinquent debt: Declined.
- Evictions in the last 7 years: Declined.
- Violent misdemeanor in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Felony charge in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Please reference the "Help" page for more details on qualifications.
- Cheesman Park
- Ogden Theatre
- Denver Art Museum
- City O' City
- Trader Joes
- Jelly Cafe