- Studio, 2 Bed
- 1 Bath
Dwell is a modern apartment in a great location. With updated appliances, clean lines, and elevated use of space, these apartments are the ideal abode for anyone with a sense of style. Aside from the great individual units, Dwell also features luxury amenities such as a fitness center, balconies, an outdoor pool, a grilling area and more. Capitol Hill is a great location full of places like Trader Joe's that are in walking distance!
Available Units (3)
*Rates subject to change based on lease terms and move-in date.
Click the calculator icon to view the pricing matrix.
- Studio: $700 Deposit Due at Move In
- 1 Bed: $800 Deposit Due at Move In
- 2 Bed: $900 Deposit Due at Move In
- $250 Refundable Pet Deposit (Per Pet)
- $30/Month Pet Rent (Per Pet)
- Studio Utility Charge: $35/Month + Xcel (Electric)
- 1 Bed Utility Charge: $51/Month + Xcel (Electric)
- 2 Bed Utility Charge: $67/Month + Xcel (Electric)
- Units 600-1A and 600-2A do not set up Xcel
- Uncovered Parking: $80/Month (Subject to Availability)
- Deposit Free with Rhino
- Free WiFi
- On-Site Laundry
- Reserved Parking**
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Wood Style Flooring
- Community Grills
- Controlled Entry
- Fitness Center
- Outdoor Pool
- Smoke-Free Building
- Private Balcony/Patio*
- Applicant’s gross income (before taxes) must equal 3 times monthly rent.
- Roommates must have combined income of 3 times monthly rent.
- Income verification (paystubs, bank statements, offer letters, etc.) from the last 2 months are required at time of application.
- If you do not qualify financially, we require a guarantor/cosigner who makes 5x rent per month (before taxes).
- $0-$99 in delinquent debt: Approved. $100-$2499 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit. $2500-$5000 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit + a cosigner. $5000+ in delinquent debt: Declined.
- Evictions in the last 7 years: Declined.
- Violent misdemeanor in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Felony charge in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Please reference the "Help" page for more details on qualifications.
- Cheesman Park
- Ogden Theatre
- Denver Art Museum
- City O' City
- Trader Joes
- Jelly Cafe