- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- No Pets
A few blocks away from the historic Cheesman Park, the Eastview Apartments offer an amazing location with proximity to parks, restaurants, grocery stores and some of Denver's major thoroughfares. This charming small building features one and two-bedroom apartments with on-site laundry, reserved parking garages based on availability and additional storage space. Residents can enjoy a short walk or bike ride to Cheesman Park, Congress Park or City Park and the trendy Cherry Creek North shopping district. An abundance of eateries, coffee shops, grocery stores, fitness studios and retail locations are along Colfax Ave. and Colorado Blvd. Nearby bus stops are located along Josephine St., 12th Ave. and University Blvd.
Available Units (1)
*Rates subject to change based on lease terms and move-in date.
1 Bedrooms 1 unit
- 1 Bed: $800 Deposit Due at Move In
- 2 Bed: $900 Deposit Due at Move In
- Unit 11 Does Not Set Up Xcel (Gas/Electric)
- 1 Bedroom Utility Charge: $73/Month + Xcel (Gas/Electric)
- 2 Bedroom Utility Charge: $92/Month + Xcel (Gas/Electric)
- Garage Parking: $75/Month (Subject to Availability)
- Deposit Free Option with Rhino: www.sayrhino.com (For More Information)
- Community Room/Patio
- On-Site Laundry
- Controlled Entry
- Applicant’s gross income (before taxes) must equal 3 times monthly rent.
- Roommates must have combined income of 3 times monthly rent.
- Income verification (paystubs, bank statements, offer letters, etc.) from the last 2 months are required at time of application.
- If you do not qualify financially, we require a guarantor/cosigner who makes 5x rent per month (before taxes).
- $0-$99 in delinquent debt: Approved. $100-$2499 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit. $2500-$5000 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit + a cosigner. $5000+ in delinquent debt: Declined.
- Evictions in the last 7 years: Declined.
- Violent misdemeanor in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Felony charge in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Please reference the "Help" page for more details on qualifications.
- Colfax Avenue
- Botanic Gardens
- Running Trails
- Biking Trails
- Liks Ice Cream
- King Soopers