- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
The Kent Apartments offer a cool balance of retro vibes and updated amenities. These units have tons of unique character and will make you feel at home in no time at all. Right in the heart of City Park, you have close access to lakes, the Museum of Nature and Science, and the Denver Zoo.
Available Units (2)
*Rates subject to change based on lease terms and move-in date.
Click the calculator icon to view the pricing matrix.
- Studio: $700 Deposit Due at Move In
- 1 Bedroom: $800 Deposit Due at Move In
- 2 Bedroom: $900 Deposit Due at Move In
- $200 Non-Refundable Pet Fee (Per Pet) Due at Move In
- $30/Month Pet Rent (Per Pet)
- Studio Utility Charge: $66/month
- 1 Bedroom Utility Charge: $86/month
- 2 Bedroom Utility Charge: $115/month
- Uncovered Parking: $80/Month (Subject to Availability)
- Deposit Free Option with Rhino: www.sayrhino.com (For More Information)
- Reserved Parking**
- Smoke-Free Building
- Evaporative Cooling System
- Gas Ranges
- Hardwood Floors*
- Interior Bike Storage
- New Windows
- On City Park
- On-Site Coinless Laundry
- Package Storage Room
- Video Entry System
- Applicant’s gross income (before taxes) must equal 3 times monthly rent.
- Roommates must have combined income of 3 times monthly rent.
- Income verification (paystubs, bank statements, offer letters, etc.) from the last 2 months are required at time of application.
- If you do not qualify financially, we require a guarantor/cosigner who makes 5x rent per month (before taxes).
- $0-$99 in delinquent debt: Approved. $100-$2499 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit. $2500-$5000 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit + a cosigner. $5000+ in delinquent debt: Declined.
- Evictions in the last 7 years: Declined.
- Violent misdemeanor in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Felony charge in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Please reference the "Help" page for more details on qualifications.
- City Park
- Running Trails
- Bike Paths
- Denver Zoo
- City Park Jazz
- Blue Bird Theater
- Denver Biscuit Co.