- 1 Bath
The Kent Apartments offer a cool balance of retro vibes and updated amenities. These units have tons of unique character and will make you feel at home in no time at all. Right in the heart of City Park, you have close access to lakes, the Museum of Nature and Science, and the Denver Zoo.
Available Units (1)
*Rates subject to change based on lease terms and move-in date.
Click the calculator icon to view the pricing matrix.
- Studio: $700 Deposit Due at Move In
- 1 Bedroom: $800 Deposit Due at Move In
- 2 Bedroom: $900 Deposit Due at Move In
- $250 Refundable Pet Deposit (Per Pet)
- $30/Month Pet Rent (Per Pet)
- Studio Utility Charge: $57/month
- 1 Bedroom Utility Charge: $75/month
- 2 Bedroom Utility Charge: $100/month
- Uncovered Parking: $80/Month (Subject to Availability)
- Hardwood Floors*
- New Windows
- On-Site Coinless Laundry
- Evaporative Cooling System
- Gas Ranges
- Interior Bike Storage
- Video Entry System
- Package Storage Room
- On City Park
- Reserved Parking**
- Smoke-Free Building
- City Park
- Running Trails
- Bike Paths
- Denver Zoo
- City Park Jazz
- Blue Bird Theater
- Denver Biscuit Co.