Say hello to your new home! Newly built around the infamous Mullen Mansion, Mullen Flats is a three story building comprised of 13 studio units with a contemporary feel. Located right in the heart of Capitol HIll and a close walk to Cheesman Park. Primely seated in the perfect neighborhood, Mullen Flats is also only a short walk from multiple coffes shops, a Kings Soopers grocery, as well as plenty of bars and restaurants.
Available Units (0)
*Rates subject to change based on lease terms and move-in date.
- Studio: $700 Deposit Due at Move In
- 1 Bedroom: $800 Deposit Due at Move In
- $200 Non-Refundable Pet Fee (Per Pet) Due at Move In
- $30/Month Pet Rent (Per Pet)
- Studio Utility Charge: $55/Month + Xcel (Electric and Gas)
- 1 Bedroom Utility Charge: $72/Month + Xcel (Electric and Gas)
- Uncovered Parking: $125/Month (Subject to Availability)
- Deposit Free Option with Rhino: www.sayrhino.com (For More Information)
- In-Unit Laundry
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Controlled Entry*
- Quartz Countertops
- LVT Flooring
- Amazing Mountain & City Views!
- New Construction!
- Applicant’s gross income (before taxes) must equal 3 times monthly rent.
- Roommates must have combined income of 3 times monthly rent.
- Income verification (paystubs, bank statements, offer letters, etc.) from the last 2 months are required at time of application.
- If you do not qualify financially, we require a guarantor/cosigner who makes 5x rent per month (before taxes).
- $0-$99 in delinquent debt: Approved. $100-$2499 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit. $2500-$5000 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit + a cosigner. $5000+ in delinquent debt: Declined.
- Evictions in the last 7 years: Declined.
- Violent misdemeanor in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Felony charge in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Please reference the "Help" page for more details on qualifications.
- Cheesman Park
- Ogden Theatre
- Denver Art Museum
- City O' City
- Trader Joes
- Jelly Cafe