Built in 1906, Mullen Mansion is rich in both history and charm, and is located right between the Capital Hill and Cheesman Park neighborhoods. Featuring original details including french doors, oak fireplace mantels, pocket doors, built-ins, and stained oak trim, you'll love calling 860 Emerson St. your new home.
Available Units (0)
*Rates subject to change based on lease terms and move-in date.
- 1 Bedroom: $800 Deposit Due at Move In
- 2 Bedroom: $900 Deposit Due at Move In
- Utilities Included in Rent
- No off street parking available
- $200 Non-Refundable Pet Fee (Per Pet) Due at Move In
- $30/Month Pet Rent (Per Pet)
- Deposit Free Option with Rhino: www.sayrhino.com (For More Information)
- On-Site Laundry
- Stainless Steel Appliances*
- Smoke-Free Building
- Walk In Closets*
- Private Balcony*
- New Windows
- Applicant’s gross income (before taxes) must equal 3 times monthly rent.
- Roommates must have combined income of 3 times monthly rent.
- Income verification (paystubs, bank statements, offer letters, etc.) from the last 2 months are required at time of application.
- If you do not qualify financially, we require a guarantor/cosigner who makes 5x rent per month (before taxes).
- $0-$99 in delinquent debt: Approved. $100-$2499 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit. $2500-$5000 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit + a cosigner. $5000+ in delinquent debt: Declined.
- Evictions in the last 7 years: Declined.
- Violent misdemeanor in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Felony charge in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Please reference the "Help" page for more details on qualifications.
- Cheesman Park
- Ogden Theatre
- Denver Art Museum
- City O' City
- Trader Joes
- Jelly Cafe