- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
Park Lane Apartments is located in one of the best neighborhoods in Denver. Blocks from City Park, your new home is walkable to some of Denver's favorite events like City Park Jazz and a weekly Farmer's Market, not to mention the park features a public golf course and the Denver Zoo! With all the time you're sure to spend outside, you'll be even more excited to return to the comfort of your new apartment!
Available Units (1)
*Rates subject to change based on lease terms and move-in date.
Click the calculator icon to view the pricing matrix.
- 1 Bedroom: $800 Deposit Due at Move In
- 2 Bedroom: $900 Deposit Due at Move In
- $200 Non-Refundable Pet Fee (Per Pet) Due at Move In
- $30/Month Pet Rent (Per Pet)
- 1 Bedroom Utility Charge: $64/Month + Xcel (Electric)
- 2 Bedroom Utility Charge: $87/Month + Xcel (Electric)
- Uncovered Parking: $65/Month (Subject to Availability)
- Deposit Free Option with Rhino: www.sayrhino.com (For more Information)
- On-Site Laundry
- Reserved Parking**
- Controlled Entry
- Smoke-Free Building
- New Windows
- Newly Renovated Units
- Applicant’s gross income (before taxes) must equal 3 times monthly rent.
- Roommates must have combined income of 3 times monthly rent.
- Income verification (paystubs, bank statements, offer letters, etc.) from the last 2 months are required at time of application.
- If you do not qualify financially, we require a guarantor/cosigner who makes 5x rent per month (before taxes).
- $0-$99 in delinquent debt: Approved. $100-$2499 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit. $2500-$5000 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit + a cosigner. $5000+ in delinquent debt: Declined.
- Evictions in the last 7 years: Declined.
- Violent misdemeanor in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Felony charge in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Please reference the "Help" page for more details on qualifications.
- Botanic Gardens
- Outdoor Pools
- Tag Burger Bar
- Picnic Areas
- Colorado Boulevard
- Tennis Courts