- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
Located in Denver's Capitol Hill neighborhood, Anglesey offers the best of urban living with vintage charm. Walk to Trader Joe's, Lowdown Brewery, Racine's, and many more great restaurants and shops. Plus you're in close proximity to downtown, Cherry Creek, and Speer Blvd, so exploring all that Denver has to offer is easy!
Available Units (1)
*Rates subject to change based on lease terms and move-in date.
Click the calculator icon to view the pricing matrix.
1 Bedrooms 1 unit
- Studio: $700 Deposit Due at Move In
- 1 Bedroom: $800 Deposit Due at Move In
- $200 Non-Refundable Pet Fee (Per Pet) Due at Move In
- $30/Month Pet Rent (Per Pet)
- Studio Utility Charge: $54/Month + Xcel (Electric)
- 1 Bedroom Utility Charge: $64/Month + Xcel (Electric)
- Uncovered Parking: $75/Month (Subject to Availability, 1 Total Space)
- Deposit Free Option with Rhino: www.sayrhino.com (For more Information)
- On-Site Laundry
- Reserved Parking**
- Wood Style Flooring
- Controlled Entry
- Smoke-Free Building
* Select Units
** Subject to Availability
- Applicant’s gross income (before taxes) must equal 3 times monthly rent.
- Roommates must have combined income of 3 times monthly rent.
- Income verification (paystubs, bank statements, offer letters, etc.) from the last 2 months are required at time of application.
- If you do not qualify financially, we require a guarantor/cosigner who makes 5x rent per month (before taxes).
- $0-$99 in delinquent debt: Approved. $100-$2499 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit. $2500-$5000 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit + a cosigner. $5000+ in delinquent debt: Declined.
- Evictions in the last 7 years: Declined.
- Violent misdemeanor in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Felony charge in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Please reference the "Help" page for more details on qualifications.
- 2023- BFN- 0005223
- Cheesman Park
- Ogden Theatre
- Denver Art Museum
- City O' City
- Trader Joes
- Jelly Cafe