- 2 Bed
- 1 Bath
Welcome to the Ashton, vintage Art Deco on the outside and brand new on the inside. The Ashton has one-bedroom and two-bedroom apartments, featuring new kitchens with energy efficient, stainless-steel appliances, quartz countertops, tons of cabinets and new bathrooms with showers in the one-bedrooms and bathtubs in the two-bedrooms, double sinks, and quartz countertops. Each apartment has a washer/dryer unit, real oak floors, new LED lighting, customizable shelving to maximize storage, energy efficient evaporative cooling and portable A/C units, variable speed ceiling fans, and so much more! As you walk the hallways, you can delight in the eye-catching, provocative photos by renowned, local photographer, Jeff Puckett. Grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, neighborhood bars, and a hardware store are just a short walk away. These special apartments are being offered with a month of free rent and the opportunity to be very first resident. Lease your apartment today before the move-in special fades away!
Available Units (2)
*Rates subject to change based on lease terms and move-in date.
- Studio: $700 Deposit Due at Move In
- 1 Bedroom: $800 Deposit Due at Move In
- 2 Bedroom: $900 Deposit Due at Move In
- $200 Non-Refundable Pet Fee (Per Pet) Due at Move In
- $30/Month Pet Rent (Per Pet)
- Studio Utility Charge: $50/Month + Xcel (Electric)
- 1 Bedroom Utility Charge: $65/Month + Xcel (Electric)
- 2 Bedroom Utility Charge: $80/Month + Xcel (Electric)
- No off street parking available
- Deposit Free Option with Rhino: www.sayrhino.com (For More Information)
- 1 Month Free!
- In-Unit Laundry
- Controlled Entry
- Garbage Disposal
- Quartz Countertops
- Smoke-Free Building
- Hardwood Floors
- Recently Renovated
- Applicant’s gross income (before taxes) must equal 3 times monthly rent.
- Roommates must have combined income of 3 times monthly rent.
- Income verification (paystubs, bank statements, offer letters, etc.) from the last 2 months are required at time of application.
- If you do not qualify financially, we require a guarantor/cosigner who makes 5x rent per month (before taxes).
- $0-$99 in delinquent debt: Approved. $100-$2499 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit. $2500-$5000 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit + a cosigner. $5000+ in delinquent debt: Declined.
- Evictions in the last 7 years: Declined.
- Violent misdemeanor in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Felony charge in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Please reference the "Help" page for more details on qualifications.
- Cheesman Park
- Ogden Theatre
- Denver Art Museum
- City O' City
- Trader Joes
- Jelly Cafe