Welcome to the Helene a beautiful historic building located in the heart of Capitol Hill. The perfect combination of old and new, you'll be surrounded by historic landmarks and contemporary homes alike. Head on over to Trader Joe's to get your groceries, or walk to the Ogden Theater to catch a show! Just a short walk to many local restaurants, bars, and shops, you'll love living in such a walkable, urban setting.
Available Units (0)
*Rates subject to change based on lease terms and move-in date.
- Studio: $700 Deposit Due at Move In
- 1 Bedroom: $800 Deposit Due at Move In
- $250 Refundable Pet Deposit (Per Cat)
- $30/Month Pet Rent (Per Cat)
- Studio Utility Charge: $65/month + Xcel (Electric)
- 1 Bed Utility Charge: $65/month + Xcel (Electric)
- Unit 14 does not set up Xcel
- Uncovered Parking: $75/Month (Subject to Availability)
- Deposit Free with Rhino
- On-Site Laundry
- Reserved Parking**
- Wood Style Flooring
- Controlled Entry
- Smoke-Free Building
- Applicant’s gross income (before taxes) must equal 3 times monthly rent.
- Roommates must have combined income of 3 times monthly rent.
- Income verification (paystubs, bank statements, offer letters, etc.) from the last 2 months are required at time of application.
- If you do not qualify financially, we require a guarantor/cosigner who makes 5x rent per month (before taxes).
- $0-$99 in delinquent debt: Approved. $100-$2499 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit. $2500-$5000 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit + a cosigner. $5000+ in delinquent debt: Declined.
- Evictions in the last 7 years: Declined.
- Violent misdemeanor in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Felony charge in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Please reference the "Help" page for more details on qualifications.
- Cheesman Park
- Ogden Theatre
- Denver Art Museum
- City O' City
- Trader Joes
- Jelly Cafe