- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
It's all about location! Located on Ogden street right across the street from Snarf's Sandwiches and Park Tavern you will never fall short of things to do in your neighborhood. Walk or bike to restaurants, bars, shops and grocery stores in this active part of Capitol Hill.
Available Units (3)
*Rates subject to change based on lease terms and move-in date.
Click the calculator icon to view the pricing matrix.
- 1 Bedroom: $800 Deposit Due at Move In
- $200 Non-Refundable Pet Fee (Per Pet) Due at Move In
- $30/Month Pet Rent (Per Pet)
- 1 Bedroom Utility Charge: $80/Month + Xcel (Electric)
- Uncovered Parking: $75/Month (Subject to Availability)
- Deposit Free Option with Rhino: www.sayrhino.com (For More Information)
- Reserved Parking**
- Stainless Steel Appliances*
- Wood Style Flooring
- Smoke-Free Building
- Coinless Laundry
- Community Wifi
- Interior Bike Storage
- New Windows
- Applicant’s gross income (before taxes) must equal 3 times monthly rent.
- Roommates must have combined income of 3 times monthly rent.
- Income verification (paystubs, bank statements, offer letters, etc.) from the last 2 months are required at time of application.
- If you do not qualify financially, we require a guarantor/cosigner who makes 5x rent per month (before taxes).
- $0-$99 in delinquent debt: Approved. $100-$2499 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit. $2500-$5000 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit + a cosigner. $5000+ in delinquent debt: Declined.
- Evictions in the last 7 years: Declined.
- Violent misdemeanor in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Felony charge in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Please reference the "Help" page for more details on qualifications.
- Cheesman Park
- Ogden Theatre
- Denver Art Museum
- City O' City
- Trader Joes
- Jelly Cafe