- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
Greetings from The Leonard, a building with many amenities including hardwood floors, controlled entry, black appliances, parking and on-site laundry. With a walkable distance to multiple different parks including Cheesman Park, City Park and the Colorado State Capitol, you'll never be bored! Schedule your tour today.
Available Units (1)
*Rates subject to change based on lease terms and move-in date.
1 Bedrooms 1 unit
- 1 Bedroom: $800 Deposit Due at Move In
- 1 Bedroom Utility Charge: $120/Month + Xcel (Gas & Electric)
- Uncovered Parking: $85/Month (Subject to Availability)
- $200 Non-Refundable Pet Fee (Per Pet) Due at Move In
- $30/Month Pet Rent (Per Pet)
- Deposit Free Option with Rhino: www.sayrhino.com (For more Information)
- Free and Assigned Storage
- Community Room/Patio
- On Site Laundry
- Reserved Parking**
- Wood Style Flooring
** Subject to Availability
- Applicant’s gross income (before taxes) must equal 3 times monthly rent.
- Roommates must have combined income of 3 times monthly rent.
- Income verification (paystubs, bank statements, offer letters, etc.) from the last 2 months are required at time of application.
- If you do not qualify financially, we require a guarantor/cosigner who makes 5x rent per month (before taxes).
- $0-$99 in delinquent debt: Approved. $100-$2499 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit. $2500-$5000 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit + a cosigner. $5000+ in delinquent debt: Declined.
- Evictions in the last 7 years: Declined.
- Violent misdemeanor in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Felony charge in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Please reference the "Help" page for more details on qualifications.
- Colfax Avenue
- Botanic Gardens
- Running Trails
- Biking Trails
- Liks Ice Cream
- King Soopers