Designed with the urban resident in mind, The Met is located within walking distance of the best the city has to offer. All new floors, kitchen and bathroom give residents a bright and inviting apartment that makes you feel at home every time you step through the door. Come see everything The Met has to offer!
Available Units (0)
*Rates subject to change based on lease terms and move-in date.
- Studio: $700 Deposit Due at Move In
- 1 Bed: $800 Deposit Due at Move In
- 2 Bed: $900 Deposit Due at Move In
- $250 Refundable Pet Deposit (Per Cat)
- $30/Month Pet Rent (Per Cat)
- Studio Utility Charge: $47/Month + Xcel (Electric)
- 1 Bed Utility Charge: $55/Month + Xcel (Electric)
- 2 Bed Utility Charge: $68/Month + Xcel (Electric)
- Uncovered Parking: $75/Month (Subject to Availability)
- Deposit Free with Rhino
- On-Site Laundry
- Reserved Parking**
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Bike Storage
- Community Grill
- Controlled Entry
- Smoke-Free Building
- Community Fireplace
- Community WiFi
- Hardwood Floors
- New Windows
- Newly Renovated Units
- Applicant’s gross income (before taxes) must equal 3 times monthly rent.
- Roommates must have combined income of 3 times monthly rent.
- Income verification (paystubs, bank statements, offer letters, etc.) from the last 2 months are required at time of application.
- If you do not qualify financially, we require a guarantor/cosigner who makes 5x rent per month (before taxes).
- $0-$99 in delinquent debt: Approved. $100-$2499 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit. $2500-$5000 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit + a cosigner. $5000+ in delinquent debt: Declined.
- Evictions in the last 7 years: Declined.
- Violent misdemeanor in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Felony charge in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Please reference the "Help" page for more details on qualifications.
- Cheesman Park
- Ogden Theatre
- Denver Art Museum
- City O' City
- Trader Joes
- Jelly Cafe