- 1, 2, 3 Beds
- 1, 2 Baths
The Patrician is perfect for anyone who's looking for a beautifully updated apartment with a vintage vibe. Hardwood floors run throughout the units, vintage 1950's cabinets line the kitchen walls, and coved ceilings breathe life and space into The Patrician. Complete with a private courtyard that has both seating and fire pits, this Capitol Hill gem is sure to capture your heart.
Available Units (9)
*Rates subject to change based on lease terms and move-in date.
Click the calculator icon to view the pricing matrix.
- 1 Bedroom: $800 Deposit Due at Move In
- 2 Bedroom: $900 Deposit Due at Move In
- 3 Bedroom: $1,000 Deposit Due at Move In
- $200 Non-Refundable Pet Fee (Per Pet) Due at Move In
- $30/Month Pet Rent (Per Pet)
- 1 Bedroom Utility Charge: $86/Month + Xcel (Electric)
- 2 Bedroom Utility Charge: $115/Month + Xcel (Electric)
- 3 Bedroom Utility Charge: $169/Month + Xcel (Electric)
- Garage Parking: $125/Month (Subject to Availability)
- Deposit Free Option with Rhino: www.sayrhino.com (For more Information)
- Reserved Garage Parking**
- Smoke-Free Building
- Courtyard & Fire Pit
- Hardwood Floors
- Interior Bike Storage
- New Windows
- On-Site Coinless Laundry
- Package Storage Room
- Video Entry System
- Applicant’s gross income (before taxes) must equal 3 times monthly rent.
- Roommates must have combined income of 3 times monthly rent.
- Income verification (paystubs, bank statements, offer letters, etc.) from the last 2 months are required at time of application.
- If you do not qualify financially, we require a guarantor/cosigner who makes 5x rent per month (before taxes).
- $0-$99 in delinquent debt: Approved. $100-$2499 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit. $2500-$5000 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit + a cosigner. $5000+ in delinquent debt: Declined.
- Evictions in the last 7 years: Declined.
- Violent misdemeanor in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Felony charge in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Please reference the "Help" page for more details on qualifications.
- Cheesman Park
- Ogden Theatre
- Denver Art Museum
- City O' City
- Trader Joes
- Jelly Cafe