The PearlBuilding Tour
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
On the west side of urban Capitol Hill, The Pearl fuses modern functionality with the allure of a historic Denver neighborhood. Fully renovated apartments feature granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, remodeled kitchens, ample storage space and hardwood floors. The building is updated with in-demand amenities -- on-site laundry, bike storage, reserved parking -- and located near some magnificent local coffee shops, bars, restaurants and parks.
Available Units (3)
*Rates subject to change based on lease terms and move-in date.
Click the calculator icon to view the pricing matrix.
- 1 Bedroom: $800 Deposit Due at Move In
- 2 Bedroom: $900 Deposit Due at Move In
- $200 Non-Refundable Pet Fee (Per Pet) Due at Move In
- $30/Month Pet Rent (Per Pet)
- 1 Bedroom Utility Charge: $78/Month + Xcel (Electric)
- 2 Bedroom Utility Charge: $115/Month + Xcel (Electric)
- Uncovered Parking: $75/Month (Subject to Availability)
- Deposit Free Option with Rhino: www.sayrhino.com (For more Information)
- Reserved Parking**
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Exterior Bike Storage
- Smoke-Free Building
- Custom Shelving
- Hardwood Floors
- New Windows
- Newly Renovated Units
- On-Site Coinless Laundry
- Video Entry System
- Applicant’s gross income (before taxes) must equal 3 times monthly rent.
- Roommates must have combined income of 3 times monthly rent.
- Income verification (paystubs, bank statements, offer letters, etc.) from the last 2 months are required at time of application.
- If you do not qualify financially, we require a guarantor/cosigner who makes 5x rent per month (before taxes).
- $0-$99 in delinquent debt: Approved. $100-$2499 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit. $2500-$5000 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit + a cosigner. $5000+ in delinquent debt: Declined.
- Evictions in the last 7 years: Declined.
- Violent misdemeanor in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Felony charge in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Please reference the "Help" page for more details on qualifications.
- Cheesman Park
- Ogden Theatre
- Denver Art Museum
- City O' City
- Trader Joes
- Jelly Cafe