- Studio, 2 Bed
- 1, 2 Baths
Think of ZUMA as your sanctuary in the city, with mountain and skyline views as well as tons of great amenities like washers and dryers in each unit, covered garage parking, and indoor bike storage. Located in the hip, Highlands neighborhood, ZUMA is close to some of Denver's favorite hotspots like Hops & Pie, Vital Root, and Linger. With easy access to Tennyson Square and Highlands Square, you're perfectly situated to explore the latest and Greatest the Mile High City has to offer.
Available Units (3)
*Rates subject to change based on lease terms and move-in date.
Click the calculator icon to view the pricing matrix.
- Studio: $700 Deposit Due at Move In
- 1 Bedroom: $800 Deposit Due at Move In
- 2 Bedroom: $900 Deposit Due at Move In
- $200 Non-Refundable Pet Fee (Per Pet) Due at Move In
- $30/Month Pet Rent (Per Pet)
- All Units Utility Charge: $48/month + Xcel (Gas/Electric)
- Garage Parking: $125/Month (Subject to Availability)
- Deposit Free Option with Rhino: www.sayrhino.com (For More Information)
- In-Unit Laundry
- Reserved Parking**
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Bike Storage
- Controlled Entry
- Garbage Disposal
- Applicant’s gross income (before taxes) must equal 3 times monthly rent.
- Roommates must have combined income of 3 times monthly rent.
- Income verification (paystubs, bank statements, offer letters, etc.) from the last 2 months are required at time of application.
- If you do not qualify financially, we require a guarantor/cosigner who makes 5x rent per month (before taxes).
- $0-$99 in delinquent debt: Approved. $100-$2499 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit. $2500-$5000 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit + a cosigner. $5000+ in delinquent debt: Declined.
- Evictions in the last 7 years: Declined.
- Violent misdemeanor in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Felony charge in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Please reference the "Help" page for more details on qualifications.
- Walking Paths
- Biking Trails
- Platte River
- Close to Downtown
- Union Station
- Dog Parks
- Williams & Graham
- Root Down
- Sweet Cow