1335 Monroe is the perfect place for any single looking for a quaint 1 bedroom or studio. If you need smoke-free living or on-site laundry, look no further. This quaint building is within close walking distance of both the historic Congress Park, and the ever-popular Denver Zoo. If you're looking for some fitness classes, take your Cornerstone Card to Base 6 Fitness for either one free week, BOGO month membership, or 10% of monthly memberships. Schedule your tour of 1335 Monroe today!
Available Units (0)
*Rates subject to change based on lease terms and move-in date.
- Studio: $700 Deposit Due at Move In
- 1 Bed: $800 Deposit Due at Move In
- Studio Utility Charge: $95/Month + Xcel (Gas/Electric)
- 1 Bed Utility Charge: $109/Month + Xcel (Gas/Electric)
- $200 Non-Refundable Pet Fee (Per Pet) Due at Move In
- $30/Month Pet Rent (Per Pet)
- Uncovered Parking: $65/Month (Subject to Availability)
- Deposit Free with Rhino: www.sayrhino.com (For More Information)
- On-Site Laundry
- Applicant’s gross income (before taxes) must equal 3 times monthly rent.
- Roommates must have combined income of 3 times monthly rent.
- Income verification (paystubs, bank statements, offer letters, etc.) from the last 2 months are required at time of application.
- If you do not qualify financially, we require a guarantor/cosigner who makes 5x rent per month (before taxes).
- $0-$99 in delinquent debt: Approved. $100-$2499 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit. $2500-$5000 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit + a cosigner. $5000+ in delinquent debt: Declined.
- Evictions in the last 7 years: Declined.
- Violent misdemeanor in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Felony charge in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Please reference the "Help" page for more details on qualifications.
- Botanic Gardens
- Outdoor Pools
- Tag Burger Bar
- Picnic Areas
- Colorado Boulevard
- Tennis Courts