1401 High Street
- 1 Bath
These unique apartments at 1401 High Street have a ton of character! The apartments are in a converted mansion and feature spacious rooms, hardwood floors, and awesome windows. Each apartment is unique, and many feature original built in cabinetry.
Available Units (3)
*Rates subject to change based on lease terms and move-in date.
Studios 3 units
- Studio: $700 Deposit Due at Move In
- 1 Bedroom: $800 Deposit Due at Move In
- $200 Non-Refundable Pet Fee (Per Pet) Due at Move In
- $30/Month Pet Rent (Per Pet)
- Studio Utility Charge: $100/Month + Xcel (Electric)
- 1 Bedroom Utility Charge: $125/Month + Xcel (Electric)
- Free First Come, First Serve Parking (Subject to Availability)
- Deposit Free Option with Rhino: www.sayrhino.com (For more Information)
- Community Room/Patio
- Free Open Parking**
- On Site Laundry
- Wood Style Flooring
- Controlled Entry
- Smoke-Free Building
- Cat Friendly Building ($30/mo.)
** Subject to Availability
- Applicant’s gross income (before taxes) must equal 3 times monthly rent.
- Roommates must have combined income of 3 times monthly rent.
- Income verification (paystubs, bank statements, offer letters, etc.) from the last 2 months are required at time of application.
- If you do not qualify financially, we require a guarantor/cosigner who makes 5x rent per month (before taxes).
- $0-$99 in delinquent debt: Approved. $100-$2499 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit. $2500-$5000 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit + a cosigner. $5000+ in delinquent debt: Declined.
- Evictions in the last 7 years: Declined.
- Violent misdemeanor in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Felony charge in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Please reference the "Help" page for more details on qualifications.
- Colfax Avenue
- Botanic Gardens
- Running Trails
- Biking Trails
- Liks Ice Cream
- King Soopers