2025 E. Virginia Ave.(720) 699-9824
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- No Pets
Located in the gorgeous Wash Park neighborhood is 2025 E Virginia Ave featuring studio and one-bedroom apartments with on-site laundry and secured controlled entry to the building. Just five blocks from Wash Park itself, there are plenty of activities to enjoy! Utilize the many trails, tennis courts, and activities available at the park and venture to nearby spots for food, drinks, and shops that you will be sure to enjoy such as Bonnie Brae Ice Cream or Wash Perk. Take a short walk or bike ride to Cherry Creek Shopping Center for weekend shopping or a bite to eat in one of the many trendy local eateries.
Available Units (2)
*Rates subject to change based on lease terms and move-in date.
1 Bedrooms 2 units
- Studio Deposit (Refundable): $700 Due at Move In
- 1 Bedroom Deposit (Refundable): $800 Due at Move In
- Deposit Free with Rhino
- No Off Street Parking Available
- Studio Utility Charge: $58/Month + Xcel (Electric)
- 1 Bed Utility Charge: $68/Month + Xcel (Electric)
- On-Site Laundry
- Controlled Entry
- Applicant’s gross income (before taxes) must equal 3 times monthly rent.
- Roommates must have combined income of 3 times monthly rent.
- Income verification (paystubs, bank statements, offer letters, etc.) from the last 2 months are required at time of application.
- If you do not qualify financially, we require a guarantor/cosigner who makes 5x rent per month (before taxes).
- $0-$99 in delinquent debt: Approved. $100-$2499 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit. $2500-$5000 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit + a cosigner. $5000+ in delinquent debt: Declined.
- Evictions in the last 7 years: Declined.
- Violent misdemeanor in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Felony charge in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Please reference the "Help" page for more details on qualifications.
- Great Shopping
- Bike Paths
- SoBo Bars & Shops
- Ogden Theater
- Punch Bowl Social
- Antique Row
- 2.5 Mile Trail
- Dog Parks