- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- No Pets
Welcome to the Bordeaux, where you will definitely feel at home in this gorgeous red brick building located right in the heart of the Cheesman Park neighborhood. The popular park, Cheesman, is only just down the street, as well as plenty of close restaurants, and cafes. And with a King Soopers right across the street and an Ideal Market only a short walking distance away, theres many different options for your grocery runs. The great location as well as the are a great combination for the perfect home! Schedule your tour today!
Available Units (1)
*Rates subject to change based on lease terms and move-in date.
- 1 Bedroom: $800 Deposit Due at Move In
- 1 Bedroom Utility Charge: Resident Only Pays Xcel (Electric)
- No Pets Allowed
- No Off Street Parking Available
- Deposit Free Option with Rhino: www.sayrhino.com (For more Information)
- On Site Laundry
- Reserved Parking**
- Wood Style Flooring
- Controlled Entry
- Smoke-Free Building
- Applicant’s gross income (before taxes) must equal 3 times monthly rent.
- Roommates must have combined income of 3 times monthly rent.
- Income verification (paystubs, bank statements, offer letters, etc.) from the last 2 months are required at time of application.
- If you do not qualify financially, we require a guarantor/cosigner who makes 5x rent per month (before taxes).
- $0-$99 in delinquent debt: Approved. $100-$2499 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit. $2500-$5000 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit + a cosigner. $5000+ in delinquent debt: Declined.
- Evictions in the last 7 years: Declined.
- Violent misdemeanor in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Felony charge in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Please reference the "Help" page for more details on qualifications.
- Colfax Avenue
- Botanic Gardens
- Running Trails
- Biking Trails
- Liks Ice Cream
- King Soopers