The Regina(720) 802-0093
- 2 Bed
- 1 Bath
The Regina exudes a classic Denver style with hardwood floors and blocked, art deco glass allowing light to flood every corner of the building. It sits on a picturesque Cheesman Park block with windows opening to the sprawling greenery that covers the grounds. Newly remodeled from top to bottom, no attention to detail has been missed. Prime on-site amenities include a fitness center, free laundry, interior bike storage, reserved carport parking**, storage**, and an outdoor grill and patio area. Come home to your updated two-bedroom complete with hardwood floors, new windows, modern bathrooms with glass showers, and kitchens with stainless-steel appliances, farmhouse sinks, and beautiful countertops and cabinets. The Regina is elevated apartment living in one of Denver's most beloved neighborhoods.
Available Units (1)
*Rates subject to change based on lease terms and move-in date.
Click the calculator icon to view the pricing matrix.
- 2 Bedroom: $900 Deposit Due at Move In
- $200 Non-Refundable Pet Fee (Per Pet) Due at Move In
- $30/Month Pet Rent (Per Pet)
- 2 Bedroom Utility Charge: $124/Month + Xcel (Electric)
- Covered Parking: $75/Month (Subject to Availability)
- Deposit Free Option with Rhino: www.sayrhino.com (For more Information)
- Community Grill
- Controlled Entry
- Fitness center
- FREE On Site Laundry
- Smoke-Free Building
- Evaporative Cooling System
- Hardwood Floors
- Interior Bike Storage
- New Windows
- Newly Renovated Units
- Reserved Carport Parking**
- Applicant’s gross income (before taxes) must equal 2 times monthly rent.
- Roommates must have combined income of 2 times monthly rent.
- Income verification (paystubs, bank statements, offer letters, etc.) from the last 2 months are required at time of application.
- If you do not qualify financially, we require a guarantor/cosigner who makes 5x rent per month (before taxes).
- $0-$99 in delinquent debt: Approved. $100-$2499 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit. $2500-$5000 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit + a cosigner. $5000+ in delinquent debt: Declined.
- Portable Tenant Screening Reports (PTSR): 1) Applicant has the right to provide Cornerstone Apartment Services with a PTSR that is not more than 30 days old, as defined in 38-12-902(2.5), Colorado Revised Statutes; and 2) if Applicant provides Cornerstone Apartment Services with a PTSR, Cornerstone Apartment Services is prohibited from: a) charging Applicant a rental application fee; or b) charging Applicant a fee for Cornerstone Apartment Services to access or use the PTSR.
- Evictions in the last 7 years: Declined.
- Violent misdemeanor in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Felony charge in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Please reference the "Help" page for more details on qualifications.
- Colfax Avenue
- Botanic Gardens
- Running Trails
- Biking Trails
- Liks Ice Cream
- King Soopers