- 1, 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
Welcome to Pearl Nines, a building located right in the heart of Capitol Hill! Nestled amoungst the hustle and bustle, Pearl Nines is a short walk from bars, restaurants, and the infamous Governors park. This neighborhood is a great mix of beautiful houses, apartment buildings, and historic mansions. With so much to offer, Pearl Nines will provide you with many amenities, including on site laundry, extra storage units, garage parking, and balconies for select units. Schedule your tour today!
Available Units (4)
*Rates subject to change based on lease terms and move-in date.
- 1 Bedroom: $800 Deposit Due at Move In
- 2 Bedroom: $900 Deposit Due at Move In
- 1 Bedroom Utility Charge: $75/Month + Xcel (Electric)
- 2 Bedroom Utility Charge: $104/Month + Xcel (Electric)
- Uncovered Reserved Parking: $75/Month (Subject to Availability)
- Garage Reserved Parking: $125/Month (Subject to Availability)
- $200 Non-Refundable Pet Fee (Per Pet) Due at Move In
- $30/Month Pet Rent (Per Pet)
- Deposit Free Option with Rhino: www.sayrhino.com (For more Information)
- On-Site Laundry
- Reserved Parking**
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Wood Style Flooring
- Community Grill
- Garbage Disposal
- Applicant’s gross income (before taxes) must equal 3 times monthly rent.
- Roommates must have combined income of 3 times monthly rent.
- Income verification (paystubs, bank statements, offer letters, etc.) from the last 2 months are required at time of application.
- If you do not qualify financially, we require a guarantor/cosigner who makes 5x rent per month (before taxes).
- $0-$99 in delinquent debt: Approved. $100-$2499 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit. $2500-$5000 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit + a cosigner. $5000+ in delinquent debt: Declined.
- Evictions in the last 7 years: Declined.
- Violent misdemeanor in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Felony charge in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Please reference the "Help" page for more details on qualifications.
- Cheesman Park
- Ogden Theatre
- Denver Art Museum
- City O' City
- Trader Joes
- Jelly Cafe