1245 Corona Street(720) 893-8481
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
Welcome to 1245 Corona Street Apartments. Situated just steps away from the picturesque Cheesman Park, residents can enjoy the serenity of walking trails, explore the beauty of the Denver Botanical Gardens, and indulge in leisurely picnics in the lush greenery. Additionally, the convenience of Thump Coffee awaits within walking distance, providing the perfect spot to savor a delightful cup of joe. This exceptional building offers a range of studio, one, and two-bedroom units, catering to diverse living preferences. As a cat-friendly community, furry companions are warmly welcomed. On-site laundry facilities ensure ease and convenience, while reserved parking, subject to availability, ensures hassle-free commuting. Discover the perfect blend of comfort and convenience at 1245 Corona Street apartments, where the allure of Capitol Hill and the serenity of Cheesman Park come together to create an idyllic urban retreat.
Available Units (2)
*Rates subject to change based on lease terms and move-in date.
Click the calculator icon to view the pricing matrix.
- Studio: $700 Deposit Due at Move In
- 1 Bedroom: $800 Deposit Due at Move In
- 2 Bedroom: $900 Deposit Due at Move In
- $200 Non-Refundable Pet Fee (Per Pet) Due at Move In
- $30/Month Pet Rent (Per Pet)
- Studio Utility Charge: $76/Month + Xcel (Gas/Electric)
- 1 Bedroom Utility Charge: $82/Month + Xcel (Gas/Electric)
- 2 Bedroom Utility Charge: $123/Month + Xcel (Gas/Electric)
- Uncovered Parking: $75/Month (Subject to Availability)
- Deposit Free Option with Rhino: www.sayrhino.com (For More Information)
- On-Site Laundry
- Reserved Parking**
- Garbage Disposal
- Applicant’s gross income (before taxes) must equal 3 times monthly rent.
- Roommates must have combined income of 3 times monthly rent.
- Income verification (paystubs, bank statements, offer letters, etc.) from the last 2 months are required at time of application.
- If you do not qualify financially, we require a guarantor/cosigner who makes 5x rent per month (before taxes).
- $0-$99 in delinquent debt: Approved. $100-$2499 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit. $2500-$5000 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit + a cosigner. $5000+ in delinquent debt: Declined.
- Credit will not be considered for applicants receiving a housing subsidy as defined by C.R.S. § 38-12-902(1.7).
- Evictions in the last 7 years: Declined.
- Violent misdemeanor in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Felony charge in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Registration on a sex offender list of any kind: Declined
- Please reference the "Help" page for more details on qualifications.
- Cheesman Park
- Ogden Theatre
- Denver Art Museum
- City O' City
- Trader Joes
- Jelly Cafe