1245 Corona Street
1245 Corona is the epitome of Cap Hill living. It lies in incredible proximity to both Cheesman Park and Civic Center Park meaning you get the best of both worlds. Embark on a morning jog around Cheesman, take advantage of the delicious food trucks that line Civic Center Park, or check out the latest collection of works at the Denver Art Museum. No matter your cup of tea, 1245 Corona is sure to deliver in spades.
Available Units (0)
*Rates subject to change based on lease terms and move-in date.
- Studio: $700 Deposit Due at Move In
- 1 Bedroom: $800 Deposit Due at Move In
- 2 Bedroom: $900 Deposit Due at Move In
- $200 Non-Refundable Pet Fee (Per Pet) Due at Move In
- $30/Month Pet Rent (Per Pet)
- Studio Utility Charge: $69/Month + Xcel (Gas/Electric)
- 1 Bedroom Utility Charge: $75/Month + Xcel (Gas/Electric)
- 2 Bedroom Utility Charge: $112/Month + Xcel (Gas/Electric)
- Uncovered Parking: $75/Month (Subject to Availability)
- Deposit Free Option with Rhino: www.sayrhino.com (For More Information)
- On-Site Laundry
- Reserved Parking**
- Garbage Disposal
* Select Units
** Subject to Availability
- Applicant’s gross income (before taxes) must equal 3 times monthly rent.
- Roommates must have combined income of 3 times monthly rent.
- Income verification (paystubs, bank statements, offer letters, etc.) from the last 2 months are required at time of application.
- If you do not qualify financially, we require a guarantor/cosigner who makes 5x rent per month (before taxes).
- $0-$99 in delinquent debt: Approved. $100-$2499 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit. $2500-$5000 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit + a cosigner. $5000+ in delinquent debt: Declined.
- Evictions in the last 7 years: Declined.
- Violent misdemeanor in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Felony charge in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Please reference the "Help" page for more details on qualifications.
- Cheesman Park
- Ogden Theatre
- Denver Art Museum
- City O' City
- Trader Joes
- Jelly Cafe