- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
Elegant, spacious, functional. At the Jux, you don't have to venture very far to live your most vibrant life. Renovated apartments in the middle of Capitol Hill provide residents gorgeous natural sunlight, balconies, stainless steel appliances, in-unit laundry and accessibility unlike any other. Community grills, tables and seating on the common area patio make this a perfect place for solo-relaxing, hanging with neighbors and hosting friends and family. A few bus stops are a stone's throw from the building on 8th Avenue, and grocery stores -- King Soopers, Trade Joe's, Safeway -- are within a mile. Bars, restaurants and local shops are abundant in this part of Denver.
Available Units (1)
*Rates subject to change based on lease terms and move-in date.
Click the calculator icon to view the pricing matrix.
1 Bedrooms 1 unit
- Studio: $700 Deposit Due at Move In
- 1 Bedroom: $800 Deposit Due at Move In
- 2 Bedroom: $900 Deposit Due at Move In
- $200 Non-Refundable Pet Fee (Per Pet) Due at Move In
- $30/Month Pet Rent (Per Pet)
- Resident pays all utilities including Xcel (Electric)
- Utilities billed by a third party, amount changes monthly based on usage
- Garage Parking: $125/Month (Subject to Availability)
- Deposit Free Option with Rhino: www.sayrhino.com (For More Information)
- Community Room/Patio
- In-Unit Laundry
- Reserved Parking**
- Rooftop Deck/Patio
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Controlled Entry
- Garbage Disposal
- Quartz Countertops
- Smoke-Free Building
- Applicant’s gross income (before taxes) must equal 3 times monthly rent.
- Roommates must have combined income of 3 times monthly rent.
- Income verification (paystubs, bank statements, offer letters, etc.) from the last 2 months are required at time of application.
- If you do not qualify financially, we require a guarantor/cosigner who makes 5x rent per month (before taxes).
- $0-$99 in delinquent debt: Approved. $100-$2499 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit. $2500-$5000 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit + a cosigner. $5000+ in delinquent debt: Declined.
- Evictions in the last 7 years: Declined.
- Violent misdemeanor in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Felony charge in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Please reference the "Help" page for more details on qualifications.
- Cheesman Park
- Ogden Theatre
- Denver Art Museum
- City O' City
- Trader Joes
- Jelly Cafe