1200 St. Paul St. Apartments
- 1, 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
These vintage apartments are centrally located in the Congress Park neighborhood. Walking distance to a quaint "micro-neighborhood", you can stroll to Dazbog for your morning coffee, hit up the Carla Madison Recreation Center and grab all of your household needs at Ace Hardware. Add the spacious floor plans and 1200 St. Paul is a great place to live.
Available Units (3)
*Rates subject to change based on lease terms and move-in date.
Click the calculator icon to view the pricing matrix.
- 1 Bedroom: $800 Deposit Due at Move In
- 2 Bedroom: $900 Deposit Due at Move In
- $200 Non-Refundable Pet Fee (Per Pet) Due At Move in
- $30/Month Pet Rent (Per Pet)
- 1 Bed Utility Charge: $78/Month + Xcel (Electric)
- 2 Bed Utility Charge: $115/Month + Xcel (Electric)
- Garage Parking: $100/Month (Subject to Availability)
- Deposit Free Option with Rhino: www.sayrhino.com (For More Information)
- Garage Parking**
- Smoke-Free Building
- Gas Ranges
- Hardwood Floors*
- New Windows
- On-Site Coinless Laundry
- Video Entry System
- Applicant’s gross income (before taxes) must equal 3 times monthly rent.
- Roommates must have combined income of 3 times monthly rent.
- Income verification (paystubs, bank statements, offer letters, etc.) from the last 2 months are required at time of application.
- If you do not qualify financially, we require a guarantor/cosigner who makes 5x rent per month (before taxes).
- $0-$99 in delinquent debt: Approved. $100-$2499 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit. $2500-$5000 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit + a cosigner. $5000+ in delinquent debt: Declined.
- Evictions in the last 7 years: Declined.
- Violent misdemeanor in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Felony charge in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Please reference the "Help" page for more details on qualifications.
- Botanic Gardens
- Outdoor Pools
- Tag Burger Bar
- Picnic Areas
- Colorado Boulevard
- Tennis Courts