City Park Terrace
City Park Terrace is located just across the street from East High School and blocks from all of the culture, food and drink found on both Colfax Avenue and Restaurant Row. In the spring and summertime you can forget the grocery and get all of your favorite locally sourced food products just outside your building at the City Park Esplanade Farmers Market.
Available Units (0)
*Rates subject to change based on lease terms and move-in date.
- Studio: $700 Deposit Due at Move In
- 1 Bedroom: $800 Deposit Due at Move In
- 2 Bedroom: $900 Deposit Due at Move In
- $200 Non-Refundable Pet Fee (Per Pet)
- $30/Month Pet Rent (Per Pet)
- Studio Utility Charge: $57/Month + Xcel (Electric)
- 1 Bedroom Utility Charge: $72/Month + Xcel (Electric)
- 2 Bedroom Utility Charge: $98/Month + Xcel (Electric)
- Uncovered Parking: $50/Month (Subject to Availability)
- Deposit Free Option with Rhino: www.sayrhino.com (For More Information)
- On-Site Laundry
- Reserved Parking**
- Controlled Entry
- Smoke-Free Building
- 1 Block from City Park
- Custom Closet Shelving*
- Gas Ranges
- Hardwood Floors
- New Windows
- Newly Renovated Units
* Select Units
** Subject to Availability
- Applicant’s gross income (before taxes) must equal 3 times monthly rent.
- Roommates must have combined income of 3 times monthly rent.
- Income verification (paystubs, bank statements, offer letters, etc.) from the last 2 months are required at time of application.
- If you do not qualify financially, we require a guarantor/cosigner who makes 5x rent per month (before taxes).
- $0-$99 in delinquent debt: Approved. $100-$2499 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit. $2500-$5000 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit + a cosigner. $5000+ in delinquent debt: Declined.
- Evictions in the last 7 years: Declined.
- Violent misdemeanor in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Felony charge in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Please reference the "Help" page for more details on qualifications.
- City Park
- Running Trails
- Bike Paths
- Denver Zoo
- City Park Jazz
- Blue Bird Theater
- Denver Biscuit Co.