City Park Terrace
- Studio, 1, 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
City Park Terrace is located just across the street from East High School and blocks from all of the culture, food and drink found on both Colfax Avenue and Restaurant Row. In the spring and summertime you can forget the grocery and get all of your favorite locally sourced food products just outside your building at the City Park Esplanade Farmers Market.
Available Units (4)
*Rates subject to change based on lease terms and move-in date.
Click the calculator icon to view the pricing matrix.
- On-Site Laundry
- Reserved Parking**
- Wood Style Flooring
- Controlled Entry
- Garbage Disposal
- Smoke-Free Building
- Studio: $700 Deposit Due at Move In
- 1 Bedroom: $800 Deposit Due at Move In
- 2 Bedroom: $900 Deposit Due at Move In
- Resident pays all utilities
- $50 per person for credit/criminal check
- $250 Refundable Pet Deposit (Per Cat)
- Cat Friendly Building ($30/mo.)
- City Park
- Running Trails
- Bike Paths
- Denver Zoo
- City Park Jazz
- Blue Bird Theater
- Denver Biscuit Co.