James Russell Lowell
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- No Pets
Named for an American Romantic poet, The James Russell Lowell is an updated vintage building on Poet's Row on the far west side of Capitol Hill and close to the nightlife on Broadway. Heading north on Sherman, the gold capitol dome is framed by modern glass skyscrapers one of the coolest views in town. On the National Register of Historic Places, these newly renovated apartments are surrounded by towering blue spruce trees and have a classic feel.
Available Units (1)
*Rates subject to change based on lease terms and move-in date.
Click the calculator icon to view the pricing matrix.
1 Bedrooms 1 unit
- Studio: $700 Deposit Due at Move In
- 1 Bedroom: $800 Deposit Due at Move In
- Studio Utility Charge: $78/Month + Xcel (Electric)
- 1 Bedroom Utility Charge: $86/Month + Xcel (Electric)
- No off street parking available
- Deposit Free Option with Rhino: www.sayrhino.com (For more Information)
- Free WiFi
- On-Site Laundry
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Wood Style Flooring
- Controlled Entry
- Smoke-Free Building
- Applicant’s gross income (before taxes) must equal 3 times monthly rent.
- Roommates must have combined income of 3 times monthly rent.
- Income verification (paystubs, bank statements, offer letters, etc.) from the last 2 months are required at time of application.
- If you do not qualify financially, we require a guarantor/cosigner who makes 5x rent per month (before taxes).
- $0-$99 in delinquent debt: Approved. $100-$2499 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit. $2500-$5000 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit + a cosigner. $5000+ in delinquent debt: Declined.
- Evictions in the last 7 years: Declined.
- Violent misdemeanor in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Felony charge in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Please reference the "Help" page for more details on qualifications.
- Cheesman Park
- Ogden Theatre
- Denver Art Museum
- City O' City
- Trader Joes
- Jelly Cafe