If you're looking for a building situated right in the heart of City Park West, and that encapsulates all the feel of Denver, look no further than 1536 Vine! Close to mulitple different restaurants, bars and cafes, as well as the popular Denver Tattered Cover Bookstore, you'll never be bored. Take a walk to City Park, or Cheesman Park, either way 1536 Vine is located right between these two well-loved Denver parks! Schedule your tour today!
Available Units (0)
*Rates subject to change based on lease terms and move-in date.
- Studio: $700 Deposit Due at Move In
- 1 Bedroom: $800 Deposit Due at Move In
- Studio Utility Charge: $95/Month + Xcel (Gas & Electric)
- 1 Bedroom Utility Charge: $95/Month + Xcel (Gas & Electric)
- $200 Non-Refundable Pet Fee (Per Pet) Due at Move In
- $30/Month Pet Rent (Per Pet)
- Uncovered Parking: $75/Month (Subject to Availability)
- Deposit Free Option with Rhino: www.sayrhino.com (For more Information)
- In-Unit Laundry*
- On-Site Laundry
- Reserved Parking**
- Controlled Entry
- Smoke Free Building
- Applicant’s gross income (before taxes) must equal 3 times monthly rent.
- Roommates must have combined income of 3 times monthly rent.
- Income verification (paystubs, bank statements, offer letters, etc.) from the last 2 months are required at time of application.
- If you do not qualify financially, we require a guarantor/cosigner who makes 5x rent per month (before taxes).
- $0-$99 in delinquent debt: Approved. $100-$2499 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit. $2500-$5000 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit + a cosigner. $5000+ in delinquent debt: Declined.
- Evictions in the last 7 years: Declined.
- Violent misdemeanor in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Felony charge in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Please reference the "Help" page for more details on qualifications.
- Botanic Gardens
- Outdoor Pools
- Tag Burger Bar
- Picnic Areas
- Colorado Boulevard
- Tennis Courts