- 2 Bed
- 1 Bath
The LaMont Apartments provide a comfortable, cozy and charming place to call home. Bask in the natural sunlight that floods your unit, enjoy hardwood floors, and updated kitchen and bathroom spaces. Located in the heart of Capitol Hill, you'll be able to spend your weeknights in the park playing volleyball with friends and your weekends checking out the latest and greatest brunch spots.
Available Units (1)
*Rates subject to change based on lease terms and move-in date.
Click the calculator icon to view the pricing matrix.
- 1 Bedroom: $800 Deposit Due at Move In
- 2 Bedroom: $900 Deposit Due at Move In
- $200 Non-Refundable Pet Fee (Per Pet) Due at Move In
- $30/Month Pet Rent (Per Pet)
- 1 Bedroom Utility Charge: $82/Month + Xcel (Gas/Electric)
- 2 Bedroom Utility Charge: $121/Month + Xcel (Gas/Electricity)
- Uncovered Parking: $100/Month (Subject to Availability, 2 Total Spaces)
- Deposit Free Option with Rhino: www.sayrhino.com (For more Information)
- On Site Laundry
- Reserved Parking**
- Wood Style Flooring*
- Smoke-Free Building
- Free Wired Internet
- Applicant’s gross income (before taxes) must equal 3 times monthly rent.
- Roommates must have combined income of 3 times monthly rent.
- Income verification (paystubs, bank statements, offer letters, etc.) from the last 2 months are required at time of application.
- If you do not qualify financially, we require a guarantor/cosigner who makes 5x rent per month (before taxes).
- $0-$99 in delinquent debt: Approved. $100-$2499 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit. $2500-$5000 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit + a cosigner. $5000+ in delinquent debt: Declined.
- Evictions in the last 7 years: Declined.
- Violent misdemeanor in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Felony charge in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Please reference the "Help" page for more details on qualifications.
- Cheesman Park
- Ogden Theatre
- Denver Art Museum
- City O' City
- Trader Joes
- Jelly Cafe