Mile High Place
- Studio, 1, 2 Beds
- 1, 2 Baths
Welcome to Mile High Place, the newly constructed building of your dreams! With many different amenities, including in-unit laundry, to garage parking, a fitness room, and a rooftop deck with a grill, you'll want for nothing. Situated in the Sloan's lake area of Denver, this place is right admist the hustle and bustle, bars and restaurants and the popular Empower Field at Mile High all within a close walking distance. Schedule your tour today!
Available Units (16)
*Rates subject to change based on lease terms and move-in date.
- Studio: $700 Deposit Due at Move In
- 1 Bed: $800 Deposit Due at Move In
- 2 Bed: $900 Deposit Due at Move In
- Garage Parking: $175/space (Subject to Availability, 1 Per Unit)
- $200 Non-Refundable Pet Fee Per Pet Due at Move In
- $30/Month Pet Rent Per Pet
- Resident pays all utilities
- Utilities billed by a third party, amount changes monthly based on usage
- Deposit Free Options with Rhino: www.sayrhino.com (For More Information)
- Up to 1 Month Free!
- Community Room/Patio
- Fitness Room
- In-Unit Laundry
- Reserved Parking**
- Rooftop Deck/Patio
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Wood Style Flooring
- Smoke-Free Building
- Brand New Building!
- Applicant’s gross income (before taxes) must equal 3 times monthly rent.
- Roommates must have combined income of 3 times monthly rent.
- Income verification (paystubs, bank statements, offer letters, etc.) from the last 2 months are required at time of application.
- If you do not qualify financially, we require a guarantor/cosigner who makes 5x rent per month (before taxes).
- $0-$99 in delinquent debt: Approved. $100-$2499 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit. $2500-$5000 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit + a cosigner. $5000+ in delinquent debt: Declined.
- Evictions in the last 7 years: Declined.
- Violent misdemeanor in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Felony charge in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Please reference the "Help" page for more details on qualifications.
- Walking Paths
- Biking Trails
- Platte River
- Close to Downtown
- Union Station
- Dog Parks
- Williams & Graham
- Root Down
- Sweet Cow