- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
Colorado living is all about location, and Greenway Apartments is halfway between two good things - downtown Denver and the mountains. It's easy to get to both from this central locale near the Denver Federal Center. Also nearby are Red Rocks Community College and the Jefferson County Government Center. All the apartments are corner units and have plenty of big windows to let the sun shine in.
Available Units (3)
*Rates subject to change based on lease terms and move-in date.
- Studio: $700 Deposit Due at Move In
- 1 Bed: $800 Deposit Due at Move In
- $200 Non-Refundable Pet Fee (Per Pet) Due At Move In
- $30/Month Pet Rent (Per Pet)
- Studio Utility Charge: $61/Month + Xcel (Electric)
- 1 Bed Utility Charge: $88/Month + Xcel (Electric)
- Uncovered Parking: $25/Month (Subject to Availability)
- Deposit Free Option with Rhino: www.sayrhino.com (For More Information)
- On-Site Laundry
- Reserved Parking**
- Wood Style Flooring
- Controlled Entry
- Smoke-Free Building
- Newly Updated
- Applicant’s gross income (before taxes) must equal 3 times monthly rent.
- Roommates must have combined income of 3 times monthly rent.
- Income verification (paystubs, bank statements, offer letters, etc.) from the last 2 months are required at time of application.
- If you do not qualify financially, we require a guarantor/cosigner who makes 5x rent per month (before taxes).
- $0-$99 in delinquent debt: Approved. $100-$2499 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit. $2500-$5000 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit + a cosigner. $5000+ in delinquent debt: Declined.
- Evictions in the last 7 years: Declined.
- Violent misdemeanor in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Felony charge in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Please reference the "Help" page for more details on qualifications.
- Near 6th Avenue
- I-25 & I-70
- Joyride Brewing Co
- Elitch Gardens
- Alamo Draft house
- Coda Coffee
- Bike Paths