1362 St. Paul
Craving laid-back city living? Consider The 1362 Saint Paul the perfect apartments for you. Located in Congress Park, you'll find yourself in incredible proximity to some of Denver's most happening spots like Congress Park, City Park, and the Bluebird Theatre. Not to mention, Congress Park prides itself on its bike-ability, meaning you can explore your neighborhood in a whole new way.
Available Units (0)
*Rates subject to change based on lease terms and move-in date.
- Studio: $700 Deposit Due at Move In
- 1 Bedroom: $800 Deposit Due at Move In
- $200 Non-Refundable Pet Fee (Per Pet) Due At Move in
- $30/Month Pet Rent (Per Pet)
- Studio Utility Charge: $83/Month + Xcel (Electric)
- 1 Bedroom Utility Charge: $101/Month + Xcel (Electric)
- Uncovered Parking: $50/Month (Subject to Availability)
- Deposit Free Option with Rhino: www.sayrhino.com (For More Information)
- On-Site Laundry
- Reserved Parking**
- Controlled Entry
- Exterior Bike Storage
- Smoke-Free Building
- New Windows
- Vinyl Plank Floors*
* Select Units
** Subject to Availability
- Applicant’s gross income (before taxes) must equal 3 times monthly rent.
- Roommates must have combined income of 3 times monthly rent.
- Income verification (paystubs, bank statements, offer letters, etc.) from the last 2 months are required at time of application.
- If you do not qualify financially, we require a guarantor/cosigner who makes 5x rent per month (before taxes).
- $0-$99 in delinquent debt: Approved. $100-$2499 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit. $2500-$5000 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit + a cosigner. $5000+ in delinquent debt: Declined.
- Evictions in the last 7 years: Declined.
- Violent misdemeanor in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Felony charge in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Please reference the "Help" page for more details on qualifications.
- Botanic Gardens
- Outdoor Pools
- Tag Burger Bar
- Picnic Areas
- Colorado Boulevard
- Tennis Courts