- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
Charming one and two-bedroom apartments with vintage flair provide supreme comfort and accessibility at 1200 Colorado. These pet friendly apartments have wood-style flooring, on-site laundry, reserved parking based on availability? and a courtyard patio area. 1200 Colorado is located on a major thoroughfare with proximity to many grocery stores, retail shops, restaurants, fitness studios and some Denver's popular parks. City Park, Cheesman Park, Congress Park and Lindsley Park are all within two miles of the building, yielding excellent walking, running or biking routes to these wonderful parks.
Available Units (2)
*Rates subject to change based on lease terms and move-in date.
- 1 Bedroom: $800 Deposit Due at Move In
- 2 Bedroom: $900 Deposit Due at Move In
- $200 Non-Refundable Pet Fee (Per Pet) Due At Move In
- $30/Month Pet Rent (Per Pet)
- Resident pays all utilities including Xcel (Electric)
- Utilities billed by a third party, amount changes monthly based on usage
- Uncovered Parking: $45/month (Subject to Availability)
- Deposit Free Option with Rhino: www.sayrhino.com (For More Information)
- On-Site Laundry
- Reserved Parking**
- Stainless Steel Appliances*
- Wood Style Flooring
- Controlled Entry
- New Windows
- Applicant’s gross income (before taxes) must equal 3 times monthly rent.
- Roommates must have combined income of 3 times monthly rent.
- Income verification (paystubs, bank statements, offer letters, etc.) from the last 2 months are required at time of application.
- If you do not qualify financially, we require a guarantor/cosigner who makes 5x rent per month (before taxes).
- $0-$99 in delinquent debt: Approved. $100-$2499 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit. $2500-$5000 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit + a cosigner. $5000+ in delinquent debt: Declined.
- Evictions in the last 7 years: Declined.
- Violent misdemeanor in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Felony charge in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Please reference the "Help" page for more details on qualifications.
- City Park
- Cherry Creek Shops
- Biking Trails
- Denver Zoo
- Trader Joe's