The AmbertonBuilding Tour
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
The Amberton is a fully renovated vintage building with original woodwork, located on a fabulous street lined with single-family Victorian and Denver Square-style homes. Building amenities enhance everyday life with free laundry, free large storage unit and bike storage. Between Governor's Park and Cheesman Park, apartment living here is convenient to good eats, good drinks, movies and more - all within a few blocks.
Available Units (2)
*Rates subject to change based on lease terms and move-in date.
Click the calculator icon to view the pricing matrix.
- 1 Bedroom: $800 Deposit Due at Move In
- $200 Non-Refundable Pet Fee (Per Pet) Due at Move In
- $30/Month Pet Rent (Per Pet)
- 1 Bedroom Utility Charge: $78/Month + Xcel (Electric)
- No off street parking available
- Deposit Free Option with Rhino: www.sayrhino.com (For More Information)
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Wood Style Flooring
- Bike Storage
- Controlled Entry
- FREE On Site Laundry
- Garbage Disposal
- Smoke-Free Building
- Free Hard-Wired Internet
- Applicant’s gross income (before taxes) must equal 3 times monthly rent.
- Roommates must have combined income of 3 times monthly rent.
- Income verification (paystubs, bank statements, offer letters, etc.) from the last 2 months are required at time of application.
- If you do not qualify financially, we require a guarantor/cosigner who makes 5x rent per month (before taxes).
- $0-$99 in delinquent debt: Approved. $100-$2499 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit. $2500-$5000 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit + a cosigner. $5000+ in delinquent debt: Declined.
- Evictions in the last 7 years: Declined.
- Violent misdemeanor in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Felony charge in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Please reference the "Help" page for more details on qualifications.
- Cheesman Park
- Ogden Theatre
- Denver Art Museum
- City O' City
- Trader Joes
- Jelly Cafe