- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
Take a step into your new apartment, with The Mason, a classic brick building located in the heart of Denver's historic Capitol Hill. You'll never be bored with many different restaurants and bars a short walk away, and on the weekends, enjoy a walk to the park popular with the neighborhood, Cheesman Park or the Denver Botanic Gardens. Also being situated close to a Whole Foods, Ideal Market, and a King Soopers allows for easy access to your everyday necessities. Make your tour request today!
Available Units (4)
*Rates subject to change based on lease terms and move-in date.
1 Bedrooms 4 units
- 1 Bedroom: $800 Deposit Due at Move In
- 2 Bedroom: $900 Deposit Due at Move In
- $200 Non-Refundable Pet Fee (Per Pet) Due at Move In
- Pet Rent: $30/Month (Per Pet)
- 1 Bedroom Utility Charge: $82/Month + Xcel (Electric)
- 2 Bedroom Utility Charge: $123/Month + Xcel (Electric)
- Parking: $75/Month (Subject to Availability)
- Deposit Free Option with Rhino: www.sayrhino.com (For More Information)
- On-Site Laundry
- Reserved Parking*
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Wood Style Flooring
* Select Units
** Subject to Availability
- Applicant’s gross income (before taxes) must equal 3 times monthly rent.
- Roommates must have combined income of 3 times monthly rent.
- Income verification (paystubs, bank statements, offer letters, etc.) from the last 2 months are required at time of application.
- If you do not qualify financially, we require a guarantor/cosigner who makes 5x rent per month (before taxes).
- $0-$99 in delinquent debt: Approved. $100-$2499 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit. $2500-$5000 in delinquent debt: 1 month's rent as a deposit + a cosigner. $5000+ in delinquent debt: Declined.
- Evictions in the last 7 years: Declined.
- Violent misdemeanor in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Felony charge in the last 5 years: Declined.
- Please reference the "Help" page for more details on qualifications.
- Colfax Avenue
- Botanic Gardens
- Running Trails
- Biking Trails
- Liks Ice Cream
- King Soopers